那些毫无用处还占内存的手机软件
日期:2017-07-04 15:38

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You know, I'm constantly doing things to make you lifes better
我一直致力于让人们的生活更美好
and you know the little pongpongs on the back of the ankle socks my idea.
见过短袜后面的球球么 我的杰作
A couple weeks ago, I was researching about the most useful iPhone apps.
几个星期前 我在找寻一些最有用的苹果app
And so today I thought I would show you some of the least useful iPhone apps.
今天我要给大家看几个最没用的苹果app
And these are real, ok? these are real apps.
这些都是真的 真实存在的app
This, right here, is a see it, this is a app and see UK Payphone.
这个软件是 看到了 这是一个app 名叫UK Payphone

46.jpg

So it's a British app and let you search for the nearst payphone. From your phone.
这是一个英国的App 能够帮你找到最近的公共电话 从你的手机上找
You can find payphone from your phone and then you can make a phonecall with.
你可以从你的手机上找到公共电话然后打电话
Like payphone but free.
像公共电话一样 不过就是免费
That's a almost good idea, is actually having an app to find your phone if you lose it.
这个App的好处就在于如果你丢了手机 它还能帮你找回来
All right. Here's another app on here. This is Hang Time, which is
来看下一个App 这个app叫做Hang Time
If you can see this, it's so tiny. This is a real app, and here, try it
你们看见这个这个图标 超级小 这是一个真实的app 打开来看看
all right , throw the phone up and there tell you how long, so phone when up are 0.99 seconds.
把手机往上扔然后它会告诉你用了多少时间 刚才扔的这一下历时0.99秒
That was1.1sceonds. And higher.
这回是1.1秒 再高点儿
that was 1.28 seconds. and it's a 99 cent app, and of course, it's 300 dollars buy new phone when you...
这回是1.28秒 下载一个app只要99美分 而买一台新手机却要300美金
all right, that was fun. and here is another one, this is called, go back to this.
有意思 来看下一个app 叫做 回到手机桌面
These are real apps. this is called Kiss Me. It's an app.
这些都是真实存在的app]这个叫做Kiss Me
And all you will do, if you kiss your phone then you will read your kiss ability.
你要做的就是亲一下你的手机 然后它会测试你的亲亲能力
If you line on your phone then tell you if you good kiss her, you not. But I'll try it.
把你唇线画在上面让它测一下你是不是kiss技巧很高 它会告诉你并不是 我要来试试
See it's reading kiss. Ding ding ding, we got winner. Wow.
现在在测我的kiss 将将将将!你赢了!哇!

分享到