美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第206期:重要的话题
日期:2017-05-12 13:03

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

She can't follow me?I love her on twitter.

她不能关注我吗 我喜欢推特上的她

Ok,you're bitter she unfollowed you.

你很难过她取消了关注

I'm a little bitter,because I like following her twitter,so I like to be followed back.

有点难过 因为我喜欢关注她的推特 所以我很想要被再次关注

She tweets all kind of,by the way,no one more than they're talking about her than Lisa Rinna,by the way.

她会发推特说 我要说一句 没有人比丽萨更能聊自己的事情了

This will get back to her.yeah.she will probably tweet this.I hope she follows me.

什么都会和她有关系 是的 她的推文可能是这样 我希望她能关注我

She tweets great things like when the Malysian plane went down.

她会发许多很棒的事情 比如马航飞机失联


Two months later out of nowhere she tweeted,I think something weird happened with that plane.

两个月后 莫名其妙她发了推文 我觉得那飞机有点不正常

She's on the case.She's on it.Lisa Rinna is on the case.

她在研究那案子 她在调查 丽萨·瑞那在调查那事

You are a huge Taylor swift fan.Yes.Don't you guys love Taylor swift?

你超级喜欢泰勒·斯威夫特 是的 你们难道不喜欢泰勒·斯威夫特吗

I like Taylor swift.I love her,she's brilliant and she's the most popular singer in the world now.

我喜欢泰勒·斯威夫特 我爱她 她很有才 她是世界上最受欢迎的流行歌手

Here's why I like her.There are so many distrubing,upsetting things,happening in our world,our country,internationally.

我喜欢她的原因是 我们的世界上 我们国家 其他国家 发生了那么多烦人扰人的事情

But Taylor Swift is writing about the most important topic,what happens when your boyfriend doesn't text you back.

但是泰勒·斯威夫特写的歌都是有关最重要的话题 那就是如果你的男朋友不回你短信会怎样

And I think that's so essential,Conan.

我觉得这是至关重要的 柯南

You think she's getting to the heart of the matter?Really,I love her.

你觉得他说到了事情的实质 真的 我爱她

I actually wrote a song I wanted her to record which I think sounds a lot like a Taylor Swift song.

实际上我写了一首歌 我想让她能录制出来 我觉得很像她的风格

It's called "Clitter and Ribs".and I made a video for it that's online.

叫做《闪光和肋骨》 我为此做了视频放在网上

词汇解析

1、get back

恢复(原来的状态)

Then life started to get back to normal.

随后生活又恢复了正常。

I couldn't get back to sleep.

我再也睡不着了。

对…进行报复

The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.

不应该在办理离婚手续上报复以前的伴侣。

I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.

我要狠狠地还以颜色,让你从此无脸见人。

回到,重提(原来的话题)

It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.

我们直到坐下来吃饭时才又提起汤姆·哈利迪这个话题。

2、brilliant

聪颖的;技艺高超的

She had a brilliant mind.

她头脑聪明。

It was his brilliant performance in 'My Left Foot' that established his reputation.

他在《我的左脚》中的精彩表演使他一举成名。

非常好的;很棒的;出色的

If you get a chance to see the show, do go it's brilliant.

如果你有机会去看那个演出,你一定要去,棒极了!

My sister's given me this brilliant book.

我的姐姐给了我这本非常好看的书。

视频直播


分享到