美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第115期:选择自己喜欢的东西
日期:2016-11-09 19:58

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

No,that's not good.You pay a surgeon to remove from your spine.

这可不好 看起来像是付钱给医生让他从你颈椎里移除的东西

It's going to taste delicious when it comes out of the oven,this I promise you.

出烤箱后尝起来会很好吃 我跟你保证

I'm going to use extra dough to wrap around the sausage right there and just make that thing right there

我要用另一块面团 包住里面的香肠 做成这样

The beauty of this is that it's all about choose your own adventure.

这个的美好之处是 你可以选择自己喜欢的东西

From there you pop it in the oven and what comes out.I love this part of the cooking demonstration.

然后你把它放进烤箱 出来的是 我喜欢烹饪教学的这部分

We go from this piece of crap right here and then magically it becomes this,which would never happen in a million years.

这是魔法 从这破玩意儿神奇般地变成了这个 这是绝对不可能发生的事


No,it absolutely does.That's the beauty of this recipe.It becomes this fun pull-apart monkey bread.

绝对会 这就是这份食谱的美妙之处 这成了有趣的可以撕开的猴面包

Ok,and you pull that.And all of the cool stuff inside.

好吧 你撕开 你就撕开 里面有美味的东西

Look,all of your cheddar popcorn is there.You put chocolate in this one apparently.Yeah,ok.

瞧瞧 你的切达爆米花 显然你往这个里面加了巧克力 好吧

Wow.So healthy.I brought an even better recipe to follow up this one.It's called crackle.

哇 好健康啊 接下来我带来了一份更棒的食谱 叫做蜜糖派

Ok,It's our crack pie we make at milk bar,meat sort of coffee Brital-like state.you call it crack pie,more people will be interested.

好的 这是我们在牛奶吧做的蜜糖派 像肉一样的太妃块糖 你称之为蜜糖派 更多人会感兴趣的

You can always explain later on it's a misunderstanding.Where is my crack pie.

你可以稍后解释这是个误会 我的蜜糖派呢

All right,you get the melted butter in here.I will pour melted butter in,all right.

你来加融化的黄油 我会倒融化了的黄油

stop assing me.so you get all of these ingredients together that we make our crack pie filling for.

不要跟我顶嘴 你添加这些原料 来做蜜糖派的填料

But instead of filling it in a pie,we spread it on a sheet pan

但是我们不会把它倒进派里 而是平摊在平底锅里

and it's choose your own adventure mentality of what fun ingredients go on this baking sheet with this crack pie filling.

你可以选择 要把什么有趣的原料 放在烤盘的蜜桃派填料上

Ok,let's put these Ritz crackers on there.all right.

放点乐之饼干 好

词汇解析

1、adventure

冒险;冒险经历;奇遇

I set off for a new adventure in the United States on the first day of the new year.

新年第一天,我在美国开始了一次新的冒险。

去(某地)探险

The group has adventured as far as the Austrian alps.

该队伍的探险之旅远至奥地利的阿尔卑斯山。

冒险的刺激;大胆的开拓;勇敢的闯荡

Their cultural backgrounds gave them a spirit of adventure.

他们的文化背景赋予了他们一种冒险精神。

a feeling of adventure and excitement.

惊险刺激的感觉

2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

视频直播


分享到