美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第46期:成为爵士乐手
日期:2016-08-13 21:43

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

I didn't know this about you,cause I'm a big,I told you I'm a huge fan of the show backstage,but I'm shocked at how tall you are.

我不知道你的这一点 我在后台跟你说 我很喜欢这部剧 但你居然有这么高

It's unusual.Actually,we have a tall show tonight but it's unusual to have tall actors come on the show.

这很不寻常 高个嘉宾挺不寻常的

well,I was excited to meet you,first of all because I'm a huge fan,

我很激动和你见面 首先 因为我是铁杆粉

but also because it'r rare for me to meet somebody who is both taller and paler than I am.

而且也因为我很难遇见 比我还高还苍白的人

I think of you,you're like kind of the king of my species,I feel like.

我觉得你 我觉得你是我种族的王

Really?Well,yeah,every girl I ever dated to some degree has had a crush on you.

真的吗 跟我约会的每个姑娘 或多或少迷恋你

which makes sense because you're sort of the epitome,yeah,yeah.

这合情合理 因为你是典型的 嗯

Because I feel like on an evolution of man chart for a lanky,tall white guys,it's like you're like the modern man and I'm like one right behind you.

我感觉在瘦高白人的人类进化图上 你就是现代人 而我在你之后

Some day with hard work you evolve.I feel like we all,all of us owe you a debt

通过努力之后你也会进化成这样的 我感觉我们都欠你的


because in the way Woody Allen made sort of neurotic,congested guys cool,you made it cool to be Ichabod Crane looking.

因为就像伍迪·艾伦 让神经质的充血男变得很酷一样 你也让伊卡伯德·克莱恩的长相变得很酷

And have no skin pigment.I did that for you guys.Thank you.You're our Jackie Robinson.It's what I do.Thank you.

没有黑色素 我为你们出头了 谢谢 你是我们的杰基·罗宾森 我就是这种人 谢谢

Now,you did not alway want to be in comedy.You have had a lot of success in comedy but you

你并不是一直想演喜剧的 显然 你在喜剧方面大获成功

initially you were interested in music,wanted to be a musician?

但是最初你对音乐感兴趣 你想成为音乐家

Yeah,I used to play trumpet when I was a kid and teenager,and I wanted to be a jazz musician when I grew up.

是啊 我小时候吹喇叭 长大后我想成为爵士乐手

Because my father when I was little bought me a video game,this was a jazz video game.

因为我小时候 我父亲给我买了一款电子游戏 是爵士乐电子游戏

词汇解析

1、unusual

不寻常的;不常见的;罕见的

They have replanted many areas with rare and unusual plants.

他们在许多地方重新种上了珍稀植物。

To be appreciated as a parent is quite unusual.

可怜天下父母心。

异于常人的;与众不同的;不同凡响的

He was an unusual man with great business talents.

此人不同凡响,具有异常敏锐的商业头脑。

2、crush

压坏;压碎;挤压变形

Andrew crushed his empty can.

安德鲁把他的空罐子捏扁了。

Their vehicle was crushed by an army tank.

他们的车被一辆军用坦克压扁了。

(常指通过武力)制服,镇压,彻底击败

The military operation was the first step in a plan to crush the uprising.

军事行动是镇压暴动计划的第一步。

in his bid to crush the rebels.

在他镇压叛乱者的过程中

拥挤的人群

Franklin and his thirteen-year-old son somehow got separated in the crush.

富兰克林和他13岁的儿子在人群中被挤散了。

Everywhere he went he was mobbed by a crush of fans.

他所到之处都有成群的歌迷簇拥着他。

视频直播


分享到