(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
So in January, 2005, I joined the positive psychology center as the director of education and senior scholar.
2005年一月我加入积极心理学中心任教育主任和高级学者
The next month, in February of 2005, Debbie Swick came on board as the associate director of education.
2005年二月Debbie Swick加入中心任教育助理主任
Our task was to create a master program and have an up and running by the fall.
我们的任务是编制硕士课程并在秋季推出
So again, I got there in January, Debbie came in February.
我一月加入,Debbie二月加入
We got our brochure out, printed and published in March.
三月完成论出印刷并出版
Our application deadline was April.
申请的最后期限是四月
Kind of an optimistic, I suppose?
我猜有点乐天派
And we didn't know if anybody would show up.
我们不知道是否有人报读
We didn't know if anybody would be interested.
不知是否有人感兴趣
We needn't have worried.
但我们不需要担心
We got over 100 applications and we accepted 36 students into our program for that fall.
我们收到超过一百份申请表秋天时收了36名学生
And things have just been really going well and hopping ever since.
后来的收生情况越来越好
This is our current class.
这是我们当前的学生
On their first day of class in the fall of 2007, we have 41 students in our class this year.
2007年秋天,开课第一天今年一共收录41名学生
So I'd just like to tell you a little bit more about the students.
我想多介绍一点学生情况
Actually three of our graduates or current students are teaching fellows in this class.
我们有三名毕业生或在读生是这门课的助教
So that's exciting.
让人兴奋
Debbie Coen, Elizabeth Johnston where are you?
Debbie Coen和Elizabeth Johnston
You guys, please stand up.
请站起来
And Elizabeth Peterson. Great.
还有Elizabeth Peterson ,很好
If you look at the up left corner, Gabriel was a student here in this class two years ago,
看左上角两年前,Gabriel修读这门课
课程简介和演讲视频
课程简介
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?
他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。