我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:所有人都是平等的
日期:2016-09-05 11:32

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

However, that doesn't mean he isn't aware of the nuances...of cultural division and hierarchies.
这不是说,他看不出这些文化和社会层次之间的差别。
He just treats it all the same.
他只是对所有人都是平等的。
He really is the person who, whether you're a bicycle messenger, a woman who's breaking the glass ceiling on Wall Street, a socialite in New York...who's an up-and-comer and part of nouvelle society, or an old Dutch or German family...that is still in the last phases of its denouement in Newport...He doesn't care.
他是这样的人不管你是自行车店的经历亦或是砸破华尔街天花板的女人,还是纽约的交际花像小说中那样受欢迎的人物,或是还活在Newport阶段的古老的丹麦或德国人他都不在意。
It's all, for him, the huge variety of life in New York City.
对他来说,这些全部是形形色色的纽约生活。
When was the first time Bill photographed you?
Bill第一次给你拍照是什么时候?
In 1986, and the Times said...He came to me the next week and he said, "I'm so disappointed. The Times said we can't put you in because you're wearing a dress."
1986年过了一周他来找我,说"我很失望"。《纽约时报》说你穿着一条裙子,他们不会把你的照片登出来。(译者注:Kenny是个异装癖)
And he said, "But I'm going to keep trying to get you in."
他说他会继续争取把我的照片放出来。
And I was like, "What the hell? I'm wearing a pair of workman's boots with that dress."
我很诧异 "这是为什么?"我穿了一双workman的靴子配这条裙子呢。”
And he said, "I know Kenny, but they won't put you in, but I'm trying."
他说"我明白的,Kenny,我还在努力,让他们把你的照片放进去"。
And now, they put everything in.
现在,他们什么都敢登了。
He's such a maverick. Really a maverick.
Bill非常特立独行。
He means so much to people like us. Really.
他对我们这样的人来说很重要。
He's an artist.
他是个艺术家。
We'll talk.
我们改天再聊。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到