我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:记录最真实的生活
日期:2016-08-22 10:56

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

It's not photography.
这不算摄影。
I mean, any real photographer would say he's a fraud.
任何一个真正的摄影家都会觉得,这完全称不上摄影。
Well, they're right.
我觉得他们说的没错。
I'm just about capturing what I see and documenting what I see.
我只是在捕捉和记录下我看到的东西啊,糟糕。
I mean, is he Horst? Put a bunch of flowers in front of you?
他是一个很专业的摄影师么?比如说让你举着一束花来给你拍照。
No. He's not that, but that's not what he wants to be.
他不是那样的,他也不想成为那样的摄影师。
I think he photographs life.
我觉得他就是在记录最真实的生活。
The parallel between the emerging japanese designers in the early '80s...and the bag people in New York...was startling, astonishing. No one would talk about it or even show the pictures.
八十年代初新兴的日本设计师和那街边拿着包的纽约人是同时期出现的,令人惊讶的是当时并没有人注意到这些。
And as time went on, the Japanese woman Rei Kawakubo admitted...that her inspiration...That when someone said, "Who do you think are the best-dressed women?"
随着时间的推移那个日本人Rei Kawakubo承认说她的灵感来源当有人问她 "你觉得谁的穿的最好看的女人?"
And she said, "The bag women in New York."
她说"那个街边拿着包的纽约女人。"
Now whether she was being facetious or cynical...or a real artist and saying what she really thought, you know, we're too close to a very touchy subject.
不管她当时的说法现在看起来是多么的滑稽或是讥讽或是有些艺术家认为,那就是她的灵感来源其实很多人在无意中的穿着都影响到了这种敏感的话题。
But as a historian, uh, what we see in New York in the 1980s in some areas...is close to medieval Europe.
但是从时尚研究者的角度而言…八十年代初,我们在纽约街头很多地方看到的是那时候人们穿的衣服的那种形态。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg

视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到