我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:街上去拍照
日期:2016-08-30 10:34

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I'm not gonna worry. I have more fun going out and photographing.
我不会太担心…这样我会更热衷于呆在街上去拍照。
I suppose it'll bother me at the time, but so what?
我觉得这个问题会暂时困扰我…但然后会怎样呢?
Inconvenient but otherwise...You can't interrupt your life with that nonsense.
这确实会变得不方便,但是你不该让这些无谓的事情打断你的生活嘿,嘿。
Look at Veronica! -Bill, a hug.
嘿,Veronica!-哦,Bill,抱一下。
Hello child. My...-The diamonds have gotten bigger. -Right?
嘿,孩子。-这些钻石可是越来越大了。-哦,是么?
And, of course...Now that they make them at Club Monaco, they get bigger and bigger.
是啊,他们现在在Club Monaco展示那些钻石可是越来越大了。
And, of course, they're all real.
当然,我相信那都是真的钻石。
Yes. Absolutely.
是的,是的。
In someone's mind.
在一部分人看来。
Bill, this gentleman here in the velvet blazer straight ahead of you...is David Koch, who we're honoring tonight.
Bill,这位在你正前方的男士是David Koch,我们今晚将给他颁奖。
Oh, I know him, yeah.
哦,我知道他。
I've never had an experience like this Bill.
Bill,我从没经历过这样的事。
I'm kind of over the moon about it, you know? -Good. Good.
我完全不知道是什么样的状况了。-没事,没事。
Enjoy it. My head is spinning. -Well, you should be.
我脑子里有点乱。-嘿,这是你应得的。
"Evening Hours"documents, perhaps to some, simply parties...and the people who go to them, but really, what it's about...are the amazing connections people have in this city...with each other, with the various organizations...they think are important, with the people who they honor, and Bill really chronicles that.
"Evening Hours"的活动其实就是些简单的派对去参加这些派对的人们,真正的目的是…通过这些活动来接触到这城市里更多有趣的人认识新的朋友,很多的组织机构去见一些他们认为重要的,或是崇拜的人。Bill对这样的活动已经很熟悉了。
This is Karole Armitage. She has a dance company in New York.
这是Karole Armitage她在纽约经营着一家舞蹈公司。
You have to come take pictures of my gala.
我有个活动,你要去帮我拍照呀。
We need you.
我们需要你。
Remind me. Have someone at your place send a postcard. -Okay, I will.
记得提醒我,或者给我几张明信片提醒。-哦,我会的。
No formality. Just send me something in the mail.
别光说,记得真的给我寄。
These are all the ones I couldn't get to last week.
这些是我一周中没法赴的约。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到