我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:On the Street专栏
日期:2016-08-19 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

This used to be my old sofa, the jacket, and my pants was...used to be my ottoman.
这个外套是我旧沙发的团,这裤子的图案,和我原来的长椅一样。
These are, uh, the issues from my appearances...in Bill Cunningham's "On the Street" column.
这些事登在我的文章Bill的"On the Street"专栏里。
They're laminated so that this will preserve it for, uh, my grandchildren.
这些…都塑封起来了,可以留给我的孙子们看。
Put this one in the upper right-hand corner.
把这张放到那一角。
Give me these two together.
把这两张放到一起。
Lap them together. -Together.
这两张重叠到一起。-好了。
Uh, put the dog back where the cab is for the minute.
好,这这些都放回去。
Let me see them again, John.
我们来重看一遍,John。
Now don't get angry, jiggle the mouse.
别那么烦躁,稍稍动一下鼠标。
I'm going to jiggle you right out that damn window.
哦,我想把你从窗户上扔下去。
Why don't you go get your film, so I can straighten this out?
你干嘛不去拍照,我可以直接把这些弄完。
No, I will. Put it back. As soon as I get exactly what I want.
不,我现在不去。把照片都调回去我要把他们做到我想要的样子。
Oh, Jesus, give me strength to deal with you today.
哦,天呐…但愿我还有耐心忍你一天。
Oh, and we gotta leave room for that damn three or four lines Web site, some nonsense.
哦,我们还要花三四个小时去网站上看一些废话。
Look at now. They've got the audio thing going at the Times, which they pushed me into, and they said, "Well, a lot of people don't read the paper."
看,他们现在在《纽约时报》上给我弄了个音频,他们强迫我这么做的,并且给的理由是"现在很多人懒得看报纸"。
I said, "Okay, I'll do it. Where do we do it?"
我说"好吧,我会去做…不过我在哪儿录?"
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不,别这样。
This is...He's getting in a zone.
这是他第一次尝试这样。
I just go in the room and say what's on my mind and that's it.
我就坐到那个房间里,然后把我的想法说出来。
It's done in five minutes.
大概五分钟就录好了。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg

视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到