我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:大胆的创造力
日期:2016-08-09 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

And then little by little, he began to photograph me more.
一张接一张的,他给我拍了越来越多的照片。
And then I would come into a place. And he would say, "Oh, thank God you're here."
我随便去一个地方,碰上他的时候他总会说"天呐,还好你来了"。
Every...Oh, I guess you can't say that.
大部分人…或许我不该这么说。
But he used to say, "Everybody here looks so boring. Everybody looks alike. "
但他经常说 "很多人穿的衣服很无趣,看起来千篇一律"。
See, a lot of people have taste.
大部分人都有自己的品位。
But they don't have the daring to be creative.
但他们没有大胆的创造力。
Here we are in an age of the cookie-cutter sameness.
我们处在一个千篇一律大同化的时代。
There are few that are rarities.
能凸显自己特点的人很少。
Someone that doesn't look like they were stamped out of...ten million other people looking all the same.
很多人不会刻意让自己看起来和其他人有多么的不同。
At the U.N. , my friends used to...Colleagues used to call me the designing diplomat...
我在联合国工作的时候,我朋友和同事都叫我换装达人,
because during the day, I wore my U.N.Suit, which was very conservative, but in the evenings, I'd go out to Studio 54.
因为…我在白天工作的时候总穿着联合国的工作服,那种很保守的衣服,但是到了晚上我经常去Studio 54俱乐部。
That's when Bill photographed me for the first time.
那里是Bill第一次给我拍照的地方。
I wish I could find the picture.
我希望我能找到原来的那张照片。
The first picture he ever took of me in the New York Times.
他第一次为我拍的照片登上了《纽约时报》。
I used to have this coat with a big hood...and it was a Hudson Bay blanket, so it was all, like, bright striped, and I used to wear them with, like, little hot-pink ankle boots.
我当时穿着这件有大兜帽的外衣还围着一块有浅色条纹的Hudson Bay毯子,我那时穿着…亮粉色的短靴。
That's how I met him. He used to run after me on the street.
我就是这样遇见Bill的,那时他追着我满街跑。
He's like a war photographer in that he'll do anything for the shot.
他像个战地记者一样,为了拍照可以做任何事。
I've been in deep conversations with him...where he just will, like, run from me 'cause he sees somebody.
我跟他认真地聊过一次就在街上,他可以看到所有人,随时从我面前跑开。
So, I mean, he sees something that's amazing, he has to go shoot it.
我的意思是…如果他看到了好看的衣服,他必须马上跑去拍照
I sometimes will look at his pages in the Times or online, and just be so amazed that he and I...
我会在《纽约时报》他的专栏或是网上去看他拍的照片,他和我之间的那种不同总让我觉得神奇,
and all my team and all the rest of the world...we're all sitting in the same fashion shows...but he's seen something on the street or on the runway...
我的团队和全世界的人我们都看到的是相同的时装秀,
that completely missed all of us, and in six months' time, you know, that will be a trend.
但他总能在大街上发现我们在时装秀中从没发现过的精彩,然后六个月之后,他真的引领了一种新的潮流。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到