我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:设计师
日期:2016-08-27 14:03

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

And Bill was making hats. He was a designer.
当时Bill还在做帽子他是个设计师。
In this building? -Yes. Yes, he made hats.
在这栋楼里么?-是的,他住在这儿,做帽子。
And I met him because I wanted to buy one of the hats.
我认识他大概是因为我想买他的一顶帽子。
Did Suzette wear your hats?
Suzette也戴过你做的帽子么?
Yeah. I wear the orange one all the time.
是的,我那时一直戴着他设计的一顶橙色帽子。
Suzette is very conservative. -It's wearing out.
Suzette非常保守。-我戴着你的帽子出去了。
An orange one. The orange beret. -She had one.
橙色的那个,橙色的贝雷帽。-是的,她有一顶那帽子。
There's a picture of it around somewhere.
我记得还有张画。
Yeah, I have one downstairs...A painting of it, a big painting.
是的,我那里有一张画上有这顶帽子,挺大的一幅画。
Well, I have the hats here.
哦,我这儿有他的帽子。
One of them is a little beret, which is very cute.
一顶很可爱的小贝雷帽。
No, it's nothing.
哦,那没什么。
Don't show them the garbage.
别把那垃圾给他们看。
This is one of Bill's hats.
这是Bill做的一顶帽子。
Everybody looks at me on the street when I wear this hat.
我戴这帽子出门的时候,每个人都在看我。
Like that?
喜欢么?
My hat salon was on the 10th floor.
我的帽子店原来在十层。
Ginger Rogers used to come and joan Crawford. Marilyn Monroe was one, and I had no interest 'cause they weren't stylish.
金格尔·罗杰斯和琼·克劳馥都来过梦露也来过店里,不过我对她们不太感冒,因为她们都没有自己独特的风格。
I think this is the way he has this. We have it?
我觉得这是他喜欢的风格,你说呢。
Maybe I should have something light on, like this.
或许我该配个浅色的…比如这围巾。
You like it?
你喜欢么?
This all right?
这怎么样?
I know Bill Cunningham was a milliner, and he went under a label William J.
Bill曾经做女帽,并且他在帽子上标的名字是William J.
You see, he didn't go...He went by William.
你看,他不用自己的名字,用的是William.
There, his label.
看这个标签。
Actually, I've seen a few of his hats at F.I.T.At an exhibit.
我在F.I.T. 的展览中看过几顶他做的帽子。
They were quite beautiful.
都非常的好看。
That's what we have in common, also, that he used to see me on the street in hats.
对帽子的喜欢大概是我们的一个共同点吧,他总在街上拍到戴帽子的我。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到
重点单词
  • exhibitv. 陈列,展览,展示 n. 展品,展览 n. 证
  • conservativeadj. 保守的,守旧的 n. 保守派(党), 保守的人
  • designern. 设计者
  • voguen. 时尚,流行
  • stylishadj. 现代风格的,流行的,潇洒的