(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Yes. There it is. You got it.
对,就是这样。你做的对。
See, the hair, the same gesture, the wind. Wonderful.
看,这头发,这动作还有这风…完美。
If you examine his pictures, he always is focused on some detail...or some narrative or conceptual thing that he's documenting.
如果你研究他的作品,你会发现他非常专注于细节他会在意一些叙事性和概念性的东西。
Do you like that we're dressed alike, Bill?
你喜欢看我们穿的一样么Bill?
I said, do you like it that we're dressed alike? Mm-hmm.
我是说…你喜欢看我们两个穿的一样么?
We've been hanging around with each other for 60 years.
我们认识有六十年了。
That's great. -We went to high school together.
哦,这真棒。-我们高中是同学。
That's great. Yeah. Terrific.
那很好,很棒。
And we never had a fight.
并且我们从没吵过架。
Oh, good. That's better.
哦,那更好了。
That's better. There's enough people fighting.
那真太好了!世界上有那么多人在吵架。
Watch these crazy cabdrivers.
小心那些疯狂的司机。
Okay, good-bye.
好的,拜拜。
So his photographs, rather than just paparazzi shots, are really evidence of what fashion is at any given moment in the world.
他的照片绝不仅仅是狗仔队似的街拍,而是记录和见证了时尚的发展。
His archive is really not just an encapsulation of fashion, but of New York life, and I think it's wonderful for fashion historians...that this did happen...That there was this one individual...who was willing to dedicate his life...to this fascinating manifestation of culture.
他的成就不仅仅是记录了时尚更是纽约生活最真实的写照,并且我认为,这对于研究时尚发展史的人来说是一件很棒的事,真的有这么一个人一个如此独特的人奉献了他的一生去展现这迷人的文化。
视频及简介
这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。