美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第35期:没有合适的车
日期:2016-08-01 22:50

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

Now,you are quite young,you said you had been working in this business for,since you were a kid.

你很年轻 你说你是从孩子开始 你就在这行工作了

Did you ever have any nonacting job for you had success?

你有没有过成功的非演戏工作

I did.I have had many nonacting jobs.and one of my favorites was delivering bananas for a fair trade company in New Zealand.

有过 我有过很多非演戏工作 我最喜欢的是为新西兰的一家贸易公司送香蕉

And I told them that I wanted this job.I had everything it took.

我跟他们说我想要这份工作 我有需要的一切条件

And they told me I needed a vehicle.and I said got that,sort of.I didn't.I had a scooter.

他们说我需要一辆车 我说我有 搞定了 我没有 我只有摩托车

And so I rode around Wellington,which is notoriously one of the windiest cities in the country.

我在惠灵顿市里骑着车 这是新西兰上最多风的城市之一

On a scooter with crates of bananas on the back.And I got blown off twice,unfortunately.

骑着摩托车 后座有很多箱香蕉 不幸的是我被吹下来两次

And so I had to go back to the boss and say look,I'm sorry,I kind of lied and I don't really have an appropriate vehicle.

我得去找老板说 抱歉 我撒了谎 我没有合适的车

conanaug1.jpg

So they said no problem.we also run an environmentally friendly undertaking business.And we have retired hearses available.

他们说 没问题 我们也运营环保的殡仪业务 我们有退役的灵车

So I ended up delivering bananas all around Wellington in a retired hearse.

所以我最后 开着退役的灵车满惠灵顿跑送香蕉

That is,who wants to have a banana you just pulled out of a hearse?

谁想要你 刚从灵车里拿出来的香蕉啊

Turns out it wasn't part of my opening big when I spoke to the supermarket people.

我跟超市的人说话时 并没有开张大吉

You know what I love when you're on the scooter and they're flying off,you picked the most easily bruised fruit that there is.

我喜欢的是 你骑着摩托车 香蕉飞了 你选择了最容易碰伤的水果

You can't sell a bruised banana.and it takes a year for a banana to grow.

你卖不掉碰伤的香蕉 香蕉要一年才能成熟

Did you know that?No,I never knew that.

你知道吗 我不知道

A year? see,that's the only piece of information that's valuable that's come out of this show in over five years.

一年吗 这是五年来这个节目里唯一有用的信息

Thank you,thank you.thank you.

谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你

词汇解析

1、deliver

递送;投递;运送

The Canadians plan to deliver more food to southern Somalia.

加拿大计划向索马里南部地区运送更多的食品。

The spy returned to deliver a second batch of classified documents.

那名间谍返回来递送第二批机密文件。

履行;兑现;实现

They have yet to show that they can really deliver working technologies.

他们尚未证明自己真的能够开发出实用技术。

proving they could deliver the vote in their areas.

证明他们能够得到自己选区的选票

托付;交托

Mrs Montgomery was delivered into Mr Hinchcliffe's care.

蒙哥马利夫人托给了欣奇利夫先生照顾。

David delivered Holly gratefully into the woman's outstretched arms.

戴维非常感激地把霍利送进那个女人张开的双臂中。

2、valuable

有价值的;有益的;有用的

Many of our teachers also have valuable academic links with Heidelberg University.

我们的很多老师也和海德堡大学保持着有益的学术联系。

If you decide to do you own make-up, here are a few valuable tips that will help you look your best.

如果你决定自己化妆,这里有一些有用的小窍门,可以帮助你呈现最美的一面。

贵重的;值钱的

Just because a camera is old does not mean it is valuable.

古旧的相机不一定就值钱。

valuable books.

贵重书籍

视频直播


分享到