美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》附中英字幕第32期:难以启齿的事
日期:2016-07-29 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

柯南脱口秀

So I decide to watch this movie and I put it in the DVD.and I want to take my time with it,you know.

我决定看这部电影 我把DVD放了进去 我想好好放松一下 你懂的

It's been a big morning.I want to take my time with it.

早上很累 我想好好放松一下

So I'm watching this thing for about a half an hour.

所以我看了半个小时

Congratulations.Must have had a really good story.

恭喜 剧情一定很赞

Parts of it was really interesting.oh,really?

有一部分真的挺有趣 真的吗

So I'm watching this film and then on comes the scene with like 20 women doing unspeakable things to each other,on the TV.

我看着这部电影 然后在一个场景中 二十个女人互相做着难以启齿的事 在电视上

Right? and everything ends and I wrap up everything and it's all finished.

对吧 然后一切都结束了 我搞定了一切 全都结束了

And I don't know about you.Mission accomplished.Mission accomplished.

我不知道你怎么样 任务达成 任务达成


I don't know about you,but once you're done,you're done.

我不知道你是怎么样 但是一旦搞完了 就没兴趣了

Right.You need that movie to come right off.That movie has to be off.

对的 你需要立刻关掉那部电影 那部电影必须关掉

It's perplexing to me how something so wonderful can be so terrible just two seconds later.

我感到很费解 前一秒那么舒服的东西 两秒之后就变得那么糟糕

It reminds me of the hot towels you get on airplanes.

这让我想到了飞机上的热毛巾

They're so great for like three seconds and then there's these disgusting rags.

它们一开始感觉很舒服 三秒之后就变成了恶心的抹布

That have to be retrieved by salad gongues.yeah,you're right.Terrible.

它们必须用沙拉钳夹走 是的 你说的对 太糟了

So you had the sub light moment.It's fantastic.right.and want it off the air.

所以你获得了很棒的瞬间 爽呆了 结束了 然后你想关掉

I want turn it off,I grab the remote control and I press power and it doesn't shut off and it won't go off.

我想关掉 我拿着遥控器 点了电源 但是关不掉 画面还在

And I don't want to stand up and go across the room because I want to go to sleep.Yes.

我不想站起来 走过房间 因为我想睡觉 是的

Pretty much.I just want to sleep.So,but It won't go off.

差不多就这样 我只想睡觉 但是关不掉

I'm still hearing it and seeing it and I want no part of it anymore.

我还能听和看到 但是我不想再参与了

I'm done.I'm finished.It's growing me out.It's grossing me out now,yeah.

我够了 我完了 现在令我很恶心 我也听得很恶心

词汇解析

1、wrap up

穿得暖和

Markus has wrapped up warmly in a woolly hat.

马库斯戴着一顶羊毛帽子,非常暖和。

Kids just love being able to romp around in the fresh air without having to wrap up warm.

孩子们非常喜欢不用裹着厚实的衣服在空气新鲜的户外嬉闹。

圆满完成,圆满结束(工作、协议等)

NATO defense ministers wrap up their meeting in Brussels today.

北约各国国防部长今天圆满结束了在布鲁塞尔的会议。

Seeing Sticht was keeping him from his golf game, and he hoped they could wrap it up quickly.

去看望斯蒂克特让他打不成高尔夫球,他希望他们能赶快看完走人。

2、come off

成功;达到效果

It was a good try but it didn't quite come off.

这是一次不错的尝试,但效果欠佳。

Slovo said it was a great occasion which he hoped would come off in an orderly and peaceful way.

斯洛沃说这是一次重大的活动,他希望活动能够井然有序,不出乱子。

(在比赛或冲突中)表现得

Some Democrats still have bitter memories of how, against all odds, they came off worst during the inquiry.

一些民主党人士至今仍然记得当时困难重重、在调查中惨败的痛苦经历。

In these circumstances, it is the managers who come off best.

在这种情况下,几个经理表现得最好。

视频直播


分享到