再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第37期 这是一个小小的世界
日期:2018-06-15 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Blue, are we writing a book?
布鲁,我们在写书吗?
I thought we were just having fun.
我以为我们只是在玩
We are writing a book and we're having fun.
我们既在写一本书也在玩
I didn't know you could do both at the same time.
我不知道你可以同时做这两件事
You don't usually look like you're having fun while you're writing.
通常你在写书时你看上去并不象是在玩
It's not your turn, Tigger.
没到你,提格
This is more than a few poems.
这可不只是几首小诗
Mmm. It's a little world.
这是一个小小的世界
Like you said, a hundred-acre paradise.
如你所说,一个天堂
Be very, very quiet.
要很安静很安静
"Vespers."
《维斯普斯》
This one is for Daphne.
这首是写给达芙妮的
重点讲解

acre
a unit for measuring an area of land; 4 840 square yards or about 4 050 square metres
英亩(4840平方码,约为4050平方米)
a three-acre wood
一片三英亩的林地
(informal) Each house has acres of space around it (= a lot of space).
每座房屋四周都有大量空地。

quiet
making very little noise
轻声的;轻柔的;安静的
her quiet voice
她那轻柔的声音
a quieter, more efficient engine
一台声音更小、效率更高的发动机
Could you keep the kids quiet while I'm on the phone?
我在打电话;你让孩子们安静点好吗?

turn
the time when sb in a group of people should or is allowed to do sth
(依次轮到的)机会
When it's your turn, take another card.
轮到你时,再抓一张牌。
Please wait your turn.
请等着轮到你。
Whose turn is it to cook?
轮到谁做饭了?
Steve took a turn driving while I slept.
我睡觉时,史蒂夫接着开车。


视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到