再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第24期 父子散步
日期:2018-06-03 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I'd really like if you wrote a book for me.
要是你为我写一本书我会很高兴
I'd definitely read it.
我一定会读
Shall we go for a walk?
我们去散步吧?
Aren't you working?
你不是在工作吗?
It doesn't seem likely.
看起来并没有
Come on.

A soldier shot his mother by mistake.
一个士兵不小心射死了他的母亲
And that's how Winnie ended up in the zoo with everyone staring at him.
所以维尼到动物园时,人人都盯着他
I'm going to call my bear Winnie.
我要把我的熊命名为维尼
It's Winnie. Short for where he comes from. Winnipeg.
所以他叫维尼 他来自温尼伯,简称维尼
It's just bees.
只是蜜蜂而已
Maybe there's a hive.
这里也许有一个蜂巢
Let's stake it out.
让我们观察一下
There! Up there. In the tree. Uh-huh.
那里!在树上
You any good at climbing?
你擅长爬树吗?
Not bad. All right.
还可以 好
Well, give it a go. Only be careful.
去试试,小心就好
Where there are bees, there is honey and where there is honey, there are bears.
有蜜蜂就有蜂蜜,有蜂蜜就有熊
There are no bears in Sussex.
萨塞克斯可没有熊
Then what's...
那么,那是...
What's that?
那是什么?
Oh, no.
哦,不
I think he's seen us. We'd better capture it.
我想他看到我们了,我们最好抓住他
Yes? Yes.
好吗?好
Got him!
抓到了!
重点讲解

by mistake
by accident; without intending to
错误地;无意中
I took your bag instead of mine by mistake.
我不巧错拿了你的包。

definitely
a way of emphasizing that sth is true and that there is no doubt about it
肯定;没问题;当然;确实
I definitely remember sending the letter.
我记得这封信肯定发出去了。
'Was it what you expected?' 'Yes, definitely.'
"那是你所期待的吗?" "当然是。"
'Do you plan to have children?' 'Definitely not!'
"你们打算要孩子吗?" "没这个打算!"

stake out
to watch a place secretly, especially for signs of illegal activity
监视
Detectives had been staking out the house for several weeks.
侦探们已对这所房子监视了几个星期。

视频及简介
该片讲述了“小熊维尼”系列童书的创作者米尔恩和儿子克里斯托弗·罗宾之间的情感纠葛。

分享到