你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第59期 惊闻坏消息
日期:2018-06-16 17:55

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Listen, I just found out
哥们 我才得知
that my daughter has a tethered spine, okay?
我女儿得了拴系脊柱
She's fucking three years old.
才三岁啊
What?
什么
Oh, no. Man, I'm...
我 哥们 我
Jason, I...
杰森
What does... what does that mean?
那是什么意思
I don't know what it means,
我也不知道会怎么样
except, uh,
就是
she's having major surgery in the morning,
她上午要做一个大手术
and, uh, she's just, uh...
然后 她
she's so little, you know?
她太小了
Oh... my God.
我的天
And it's killing me.
我真的遭不住了
Listen, we're sitting down with the doctors right now.
我这边还和大夫在一起
I got to go, Brad.
得先挂了
Okay. Okay, well... well, uh, keep me posted,
好好好 记得保持联络
and please give my love to your family.
替我向你家人问好
And, uh, I'm really sorry.
我真的抱歉
重点讲解

surgery
medical treatment of injuries or diseases that involves cutting open a person's body and often removing or replacing some parts; the branch of medicine connected with this treatment
外科手术;外科学
major / minor surgery
大/小手术
to undergo heart surgery
接受心脏手术
He will require surgery on his left knee.
他的左膝需要做手术。

keep sb posted about sth
keep sb posted on sth

to regularly give sb the most recent information about sth and how it is developing
定期通报;及时报告

major
very large or important
主要的;重要的;大的
a major road
一条大马路
major international companies
大跨国公司
to play a major role in sth
在某事中起重要作用
We have encountered major problems.
我们遇上了大问题。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感

分享到
重点单词
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔
  • spinen. 脊柱,脊椎,书脊,尖刺
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • minoradj. 较小的,较少的,次要的 n. 未成年人,辅修科