你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第34期 向儿子倾诉苦闷
日期:2018-05-22 09:12

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Are you okay? 'Cause you seem a little off.
你没事吧 看起来魂不守舍的
No. It's just, um...
没啥 就是有点
stupid.
有点犯二
What?

Uh, some, uh, I don't know, some old friends...
嗯 当年的一些老伙计
got together and didn't invite me. Mm.
一块玩没带我
And so, you know, 'cause...
所以 你想吧 就有点
I guess 'cause I'm not... um...
可能因为我不是太
you know, whatever.
算了 管他们呢
Just, it's random.
就是有点别扭
What? You're kind of mumbling.
怎么了 你有点纠结
No, it's... no, it's something I wouldn't have even wanted to go to
没什么 本来我也不怎么想去
even if I was invited, so... Oh.
叫我我也不去
Just, I don't know, kind of lame.
就是有点 不爽
I'm sorry. Mm.
我很抱歉
No.
没事
It's ridiculous.
其实很可笑
They sound like dicks.
听起来严重不靠谱
Hmm. Yeah.
是啊
重点讲解

off with sb
(informal, especially BrE) not polite or friendly
不礼貌;不热情;冷淡
He was a bit off with me this morning.
他今天早晨对我有点冷淡。

mumble
(also mum∙bling [C, usually pl., U]) speech or words that are spoken in a quiet voice in a way that is not clear
喃喃自语;嘟哝
He spoke in a low mumble, as if to himself.
他自言自语般地嘟哝着。
They tried to make sense of her mumblings.
他们试图弄明白她在嘟哝些什么。

invite sb to sth
to ask sb to come to a social event
邀请
Have you been invited to their party?
你接到参加他们的聚会的邀请了吗?
I'd have liked to have gone but I wasn't invited.
我倒是想去,但我没接到邀请。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感。

分享到