你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第6期 布拉德与儿子
日期:2018-04-24 09:21

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You have ten minutes.
给你十分钟时间
Uh, yeah, I'm ready. I just got to put on my clothes.
我这都弄好了 穿个衣服就行
Can you give me a second?
你能让我待会吗
Yeah.

You have, like, the body of a man now.
我说你 体格像个大人了啊
Hey, Dad, can you not be weird? 'Cause I'm stressed.
爸 你别这么大惊小怪的 让我有点不自在
Okay.
好吧
Can you close my door?
能把门关上吗
Yeah.

Can you close the door?
把门关上成吗
Yeah.
哦对
Yeah, it looks good. Did you bring a jacket?
看着挺不错 外套带了吗
Yeah.
带了
Okay. It's gonna get cold.
那就好 那边有点冷
Oh, I think you guys are gonna like this.
肯定会很顺利的
Yeah, I think it'll be good, I guess.
嗯 我想也不会有事的
On the ride to the airport,
去机场的路上
I kept thinking about what Chris Kanew said.
我一路都在想克里斯·肯尼的话
So, wait a minute, you're going into banking?
你等等 你是说要去银行工作
Look, Brad, I honestly think I can do so much more good
布拉德 我真的觉得我是能赚大钱的人
by making a lot of money and then giving it away,
然后把赚的钱都捐出去
instead of spending all my time asking other people
而不是整天拉着别人
for their money to give away.
让他们捐钱
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吧
重点讲解

stress out
stress sb out

to become or make sb become too anxious or tired to be able to relax
(使)焦虑不安,疲惫不堪
I try not to stress out when things go wrong.
出问题时,我尽量不紧张。
Driving in cities really stresses me (out).
在城市里开车让我真的很紧张。

ride
a short journey in a vehicle, on a bicycle, etc.
(乘车或骑车的)短途旅程
a train ride through beautiful countryside
乘火车穿越美丽乡村的旅程
It's a ten-minute bus ride from here to town.
从这里到镇上乘公共汽车要花十分钟。
Steve gave me a ride on his motorbike.
史蒂夫用摩托车捎了我一程。

banking
the business activity of banks
银行业
She's thinking about a career in banking.
她正在考虑从事银行业。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感。

分享到