你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第23期 记错日期
日期:2018-05-11 17:09

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hey.

What's going on? Is it over?
怎么样 结束了吗
Uh... no, I got the day wrong.
呃 没有 我记错日子了
What?

I got the... I got the day wrong.
我 我把日子记错了
It's yesterday.
应该是昨天
Yesterday? What do you mean?
昨天 什么昨天
Yeah, I mean, I don't know, I fucked it up. It was yesterday.
人家是昨天
Well, did they... did they give you a time to come back?
呃 那他们说让你什么时候再来了吗
Um... no, I mean, I think they're really booked up.
呃 没有吧 我感觉他们已经排满了
But they said, like, I can just do an alumni interview
他们倒是说我能去做校友面试
back in Sacramento. No. No.
回咱们家那边 不不不
No, you want to do it with one of these guys.
你应该让这些人面试你
I mean, these are the guys that decide.
他们才是说了算的人
Right?
对吧
Dad, I'm just gonna go on the tour. It's not... this isn't a big deal.
爸 我们接着下一家吧 这也没什么的
It's a big deal. I'm gonna talk to them.
这怎么就没什么 我去跟他们说
What? You don't need to talk to them. Yes, I do.
你说什么 别去跟他们说 我得去
Listen, we didn't come all this way for you to interview in Sacramento.
我们大老远跑来又不是为了让你回去面试的
重点讲解

alumni
the former male and female students of a school, college or university
(统称)校友,毕业生
Harvard Alumni Association
哈佛大学校友会

decide
decide between A and B
decide against sth

to think carefully about the different possibilities that are available and choose six of them
对…作出抉择;决定;选定
It was difficult to decide between the ten candidates.
很难在这两个候选人之间决定取舍。
They decided against taking legal action.
他们决定不提起诉讼。
It's up to you to decide.
这事由你来决定吧。

tour
an official series of visits made to different places by a sports team, an orchestra , an important person, etc.
巡回比赛(或演出等);巡视
The band is currently on a nine-day tour of France.
这支乐队目前正在法国进行九天的巡回演出。
The band is on tour in France.
这支乐队正在法国巡回演出。
a concert tour
巡回音乐会
The Prince will visit Boston on the last leg (= part) of his American tour.
亲王美国之行的最后一站是波士顿。
The soldiers all used to do a six-month tour of duty in Northern Ireland.
士兵过去都要在北爱尔兰服役六个月。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感。

分享到