你好布拉德(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第21期 想象儿子被哈佛录取
日期:2018-05-09 09:07

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh! Checking your phone? Are you ticklish? Tickle Man?
啊 在玩手机吗 看你怕不怕痒
Do you remember Tickle Man? No.
还记得挠痒痒人吗 不要
You used to love this. Tickle, tickle. No.
你当年可很喜欢的 抓你痒 一边去
Please stop.
停下
Oh, yeah, I got...
哎我抓到
Oh, my God!
哎呦我天
Okay, stop. Troy, Troy, seriously, stop.
别别别 特洛伊 放我下来
That night, I imagine Troy getting into Harvard,
那天晚上 我想象着儿子被哈佛录取了
and the satisfactions it would bring.
想象着我是那么开心
Hey! Hey, guys!
大家来看
I got in!
我录取了
I got in!
我被录取了
Oh! Harvard!
啊 哈佛啊
All right, buddy!
太好了
Harvard!
哈佛大学
重点讲解

tickle
to move your fingers on a sensitive part of sb's body in a way that makes them laugh
呵痒;胳肢
The bigger girls used to chase me and tickle me.
比我高大的女孩过去总是追赶着胳肢我。
Stop tickling!
别胳肢了!

ticklish
(of a person) sensitive to being tickled
怕痒的;易痒的
Are you ticklish?
你怕痒吗?

satisfaction
the good feeling that you have when you have achieved sth or when sth that you wanted to happen does happen; sth that gives you this feeling
满足;满意;欣慰;令人满意(或欣慰)的事
to gain / get / derive satisfaction from sth
从某事中得到满足感
a look / smile of satisfaction
心满意足的表情/笑容
She looked back on her career with great satisfaction.
回顾自己的事业,她深感欣慰。
He had the satisfaction of seeing his book become a best-seller.
看到自己的作品成了畅销书,他志得意满。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一名有着美好工作及家庭的男人,相当羡慕老同学们比他拥有更好的命运。而在陪同儿子前往大学途中的东海岸之旅,他不得不再次面对老友们给他带来的挫败感。

分享到