一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第17期 罗宾与病友谈话
日期:2018-05-06 11:45

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I'm thinking you're not a believer.
看来你不是个信徒
Believer in what?
什么的信徒
God's a joke.
上帝就是个笑话
Hmm. No, pal.
不是的 老兄
God's a joker.
上帝是个小丑
Look at the pig's mickey he's made of you and me.
看那个混蛋把我们捉弄成什么样了
How do you live like this?
这种日子你是怎么活下来的
Ah... You get used to it.
你会习惯的
What if I don't?
我要是习惯不了呢
Well, there's always a way out.
总会解脱的
Like Pete there got out.
像那边的彼得 他就解脱了
In his own private box.
去了他自己的小匣子里
Robin.
罗宾
Robin.
罗宾
Robin.
罗宾
重点讲解

used to sth
used to doing sth

familiar with sth because you do it or experience it often
习惯于;适应
I'm not used to eating so much at lunchtime.
我不习惯午饭吃那么多。
I found the job tiring at first but I soon got used to it.
起初我觉得这份工作很累人,但很快就习惯了。

private
belonging to or for the use of a particular person or group; not for public use
私有的;私用的;自用的
The sign said, 'Private property. Keep out.'
标牌上写着"私人领地,禁止进入。"
Those are my father's private papers.
那些都是我父亲的私人文件。

be a great/firm believer in sth
to believe strongly that sth is good, important or valuable
坚信(或极力推崇)某事物的人

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到