一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第8期 症状初现
日期:2018-04-26 17:52

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Look at this. What is going on over here?
快看 那边在干什么
Okay, what are these contraptions?
这些奇怪的玩意儿是什么
Mary, you are extraordinary.
玛丽 你真厉害
Goodness, Katherine.
天哪 凯瑟琳
Oh, Robin will be a natural, you'll see.
罗宾会无师自通的 等着瞧吧
What is this? What are you doing?
这是什么 你在干啥
You just imagine you're jiving.
你就想象自己在跳舞
And what's the purpose of this?
这是干什么的
Just to look foolish? No, tone up the tummy.
就为了冒傻气吗 这是锻炼腹部的
Mary looks rather fantastic.
玛丽看起来好厉害
Move your hips, darling. That's it.
动起来 亲爱的 就是这样
This is all it is? Is this the point of it?
就这样玩吗 这就是它的作用吗
You're just kind of undulating for fun.
就是为了好玩 摇来摇去吗
You don't want a flabby tummy.
为了减肚子啊
Without anyone else joining you.
而且没有同伴
Just solo undulation.
就一个人摇来摇去
Look at that. That's it.
看看他 就这样
That's it.
就这样
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yes, that's too much tennis.
没事 网球打太久了
You all right? Just too much tennis. That's all.
真没事 就是网球打多了 仅此而已
You were rather good. That's your fault.
你打的太好了 都怪你
Now the crown jester's going to step in.
现在戏精之王要上台了
重点讲解

undulate
(formal) to go or move gently up and down like waves
起伏;波动;荡漾
The countryside undulates pleasantly.
原野起伏,景色宜人。

flabby
having soft, loose flesh; fat
(肌肉)松弛的;肥胖的
flabby thighs
肥胖的大腿

tone sth up
to make your muscles, skin, etc. firmer and stronger
使更健壮;使更结实;使更有力
Massage will help to tone up loose skin under the chin.
按摩有助于使颏下松弛的皮肤柔韧起来。
a beautifully toned body
优美矫健的身体

natural
used to describe behaviour that is part of the character that a person or an animal was born with
天生的;本能的;与生俱来的
the natural agility of a cat
猫天生的敏捷灵活
the natural processes of language learning
学习语言的自然过程
It's only natural to worry about your children.
为孩子操心是很自然的。

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到
重点单词
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • agilityn. 敏捷,灵活,轻快
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • solon. 独奏,独唱 adj. 单独的 adv. 单独地 v
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • extraordinaryadj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的