一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第13期 罗宾拒绝见戴安娜
日期:2018-05-02 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Easy, now. Careful with the respirators.
轻点 小心呼吸机
That's it. Keep slack in the tubes at all times, okay?
就是这样 始终保持管子放松
Good. Very gently. Very close now. Good.
很好 动作轻点 马上就好 很好
Let me get round. Lots of slack, gents.
我绕开一下 管子太多了
Yes. Mrs. Cavendish.
来了 卡文迪许太太
Yes.
是的
I'm really sorry. This isn't a good time.
很抱歉 现在不太方便
We've had to medicate your husband.
我们刚给你丈夫用过药
So perhaps you could come back tomorrow.
也许你可以明天再来
I don't mind if he's asleep. I'd just like to see him.
我不在意他睡着了 我就是想看一眼他
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得可能不太好
Your husband is going through a temporary depression.
你丈夫目前有些抑郁
But I'd still like to see him.
但我还是想见见他
I'm so sorry. He doesn't want to see you.
很抱歉 他不想见你
Excuse me.
抱歉
重点讲解

depression
a medical condition in which a person feels very sad and anxious and often has physical symptoms such as being unable to sleep, etc.
抑郁症;精神忧郁
clinical depression
临牀抑郁症
She suffered from severe depression after losing her job.
她失业后患了严重的抑郁症。

temporaray
lasting or intended to last or be used only for a short time; not permanent
短暂的;暂时的;临时的
temporary relief from pain
短暂的解痛
I'm looking for some temporary work.
我在找个临时工作。
They had to move into temporary accommodation.
他们不得不搬进临时住所。

slack
the part of a rope, etc. that is hanging loosely
(绳索的)松弛部份
There's too much slack in the tow rope.
拖缆太松。

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到