一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第4期 我喜欢和罗宾待在一起
日期:2018-04-22 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What is it you actually do out here, Robin?
说实在的 你是做什么的啊 罗宾
Well, I'm a tea broker.
我是茶叶代理商
Um, yes, I collect tea, and then I broke it, and...
我收集茶叶 然后倒卖出去...
Well, it's very skilled work.
反正是个技术活儿
And what does Diana do while you're off "Broking"?
那你出去跑业务的时候 戴安娜做什么
Well, she comes along.
她跟着去
My God, that's almost indecent.
天哪 这可不太合常理
I like it. Really.
我很喜欢 真的
God gave men jobs to do
上帝让男人去工作
so women could have a little time to themselves.
就是为了让女人有点自己的时间
I like being with Robin.
我喜欢和罗宾待在一起
He really is quite bearable.
他真的很好相处
Well, I can't see it myself.
我可看不出来
It's all a complete mystery to me.
我真的完全想不明白
What Colin means is, how on earth did Robin manage to nab Diana?
科林的意思是 罗宾究竟是怎么追到戴安娜的
Ah! Yes, my God, we'd all like to know that.
没错 天哪 我们都想知道
Yes, I don't know. How did you, darling?
我也不知道 亲爱的 你是怎么做到的呢
Do you hear that?
你们听到了吗
What? I don't hear a thing.
什么 我什么都没听到
Yes, exactly.
没错 就是这样
It's like the dawn of creation.
这里就像创世纪的黎明
重点讲解

nab
to take or get sth
获得;拿取
Who's nabbed my drink?
谁动了我的饮料?

dawn of sth
the beginning or first signs of sth
开端;曙光;萌芽
the dawn of civilization / time / history
文明/时代/历史的开端
Peace marked a new dawn in the country's history.
和平使这个国家的历史翻开了新的一页。

indecent
not done in the appropriate or usual amount of time
不合时宜的;不适当的
They left the funeral with almost indecent haste (= too quickly).
他们离开葬礼时仓促得近乎失礼。

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到
重点单词
  • hasten. 急速,急忙 v. 匆忙,赶快 vi. 赶紧,赶快
  • brokern. 经纪人 vt. 安排,协商(协议的细节,尤指在两国
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • appropriateadj. 适当的,相称的 vt. 拨出(款项); 占用
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物