一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第7期 罗宾输赛
日期:2018-04-25 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Never, ever have a baby. It's a blunder, Col.
永远都别要孩子 超麻烦的 科尔
Never.
永远都不要
Robin thrashing Colin again? No.
罗宾又大胜科林了吗 不是
No?
居然不是
Come on. We're going to be late.
快来 我们要迟到了
Yes! Game, Robin!
胜负难料啊 罗宾
Oh! Well!
太好了
Colin!
科林
Well done.
打得漂亮
I never thought I'd see the day.
我从没想过还能看到这一天
Well. It might be our time to break a sweat.
该轮到我们流点汗啦
Oh, God, here we go.
天哪 我们开始吧
I can't quite believe it.
我真不敢相信
I can't quite believe it, either.
我也不太敢相信
Thank you, Victor. See you at tea.
谢谢 维克多 下午茶见
Lovely job, Victor.
干得好 维克多
You've been practicing while I haven't been looking.
你肯定是背着我偷偷练习了
I have. It was the first set I think I've ever had off you in my entire life.
确实练了 这估计是我 这辈子第一次赢你
Come on. Fancy another one?
来吧 想再来一场吗
Absolutely not. I'm gonna quit while I'm still vaguely standing.
绝对不要 趁我现在还能站得住 赶快退出
God, I tell you what, this feels rather good.
天哪 我跟你说 这感觉真棒
Now I know what it's been like to be you all these years.
现在我知道你这些年是什么感觉了
Oh, yeah, no. It is rather lovely, isn't it?
是啊 真的很棒 不是吗
重点讲解

vaguely
slightly

略微;稍微
There was something vaguely familiar about her face.
她有点儿面熟。
He was vaguely aware of footsteps behind him.
他彷佛意识到背后有脚步声。

practise
practise for sth
practise sth on sb
practise sth on sth

to do an activity or train regularly so that you can improve your skill
练习;实习;训练
You need to practise every day.
你需要每天练习。
She's practising for her piano exam.
她在练习准备钢琴考试。

break sweat
(BrE) (NAmE break a sweat) (informal)
to use a lot of physical effort
花大力气;苦干
He hardly needed to break sweat to reach the final.
他几乎不费劲儿就取得了决赛权。

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到