一呼一吸(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第2期 我就是认定他了
日期:2018-04-20 10:59

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
This doesn't look like a jolly pub by the river.
这里不像什么河边的酒吧啊
No, we seem to have lost our way.
的确不是 我们好像迷路了
What a surprise.
我怎么就不意外呢
You can't possibly marry him, Diana.
你不能嫁给他 戴安娜
He's practically a stranger.
他基本就是个外地人
Is he stranger than us, do you think?
你觉得我们算本地人吗
Not much in it?
有什么差别吗
Has he got any money at all? No.
他有钱吗 没有
It's not as if you don't have other options.
你又不是没有别的选择
What about that Hugh? Didn't he have a castle in Scotland?
那个休怎么样 他不是在苏格兰有个城堡吗
Mind you, who wants to live in Scotland?
不过提醒你 没人想住在苏格兰
Oh, do shut up. She's talking about going
闭嘴吧 她现在要去肯尼亚了
to live in Kenya, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Don't tell me to shut up.
不许叫我闭嘴
Diana?
戴安娜
Please stop going round and round and concentrate.
别一直转了 集中注意力
This is your future life we're talking about.
我们讨论的可是你的未来
It's your future happiness.
你未来的幸福
The thing is, I just know this is it.
关键是 我就是认定他了
重点讲解

concentrate
concentrate sth on sth
concentrate on doing sth

to give all your attention to sth and not think about anything else
集中(注意力);聚精会神
I can't concentrate with all that noise going on.
吵闹声不绝于耳,我无法集中精神。
Nothing concentrates the mind better than the knowledge that you could die tomorrow (= it makes you think very clearly).
没有什么比知道自己明天就可能会死去更能让人定下心来去思考种种问题的了。
I decided to concentrate all my efforts on finding somewhere to live.
我决定全力以赴找个住的地方。

option
option of doing sth
option to do sth

something that you can choose to have or do; the freedom to choose what you do
可选择的事物;选择;选择权;选择的自由
As I see it, we have two options...
据我看,我们有两种选择…
There are various options open to you.
你有多种选择。
Going to college was not an option for me.
上大学不是我可以选择的道路。

stranger to...
a person who is in a place that they have not been in before
外地人;新来者
Sorry, I don't know where the bank is. I'm a stranger here myself.
对不起,我不知道银行在哪儿。我不是本地人。
He must have been a stranger to the town.
他当时一定是刚到这个镇子。

视频及简介
影片取材自真实故事,故事讲述男主罗宾因小儿麻痹症导致瘫痪,面对命运突变,却始终笑对人生。

分享到