了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第7期 菲西丽和维克多逃跑成功
日期:2018-03-05 15:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
That went well, no?
还算顺利吧
You're unbelievable.
你可真棒
I know.
那当然了
Victor, we actually did it!
维克多 我们居然逃出来了
Yes, we actually did!
是啊 我们居然逃出来了
I can fix this.
没关系 我可以修好它
But I should say
我想说的是
that seeing as this is the one thing
因为当初
That was in your crib when you were left outside the orphanage,
它和你一起被留在了孤儿院门口
you should take a teeny-tiny, eensy-weensy
你真的应该小心保管它
little bit more care of it.
别让它受到磕碰
Fixed! Don't thank me!
修好了 不用谢我
And tomorrow, chérie, Paris...
等到了明天 巴黎
..will be ours.
将会成为我们的舞台
重点讲解

fix
修理;校准;校正
The car won't start—can you fix it?
这辆车发动不起来了——你能修理一下吗?
I've fixed the problem.
我已解决了这个问题。

take care of sb
take care of sth
take care of yourself

照顾;照料;爱护;小心
Who's taking care of the children while you're away?
你外出时谁来照料这些孩子?
She takes great care of her clothes.
她非常爱惜自己的衣服。

orphan
孤儿
He was an orphan and lived with his uncle.
他是个孤儿,和他叔叔一起生活。
orphan boys / girls
父母双亡的男孩/女孩

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到