敦刻尔克(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第10期 再给你们找艘船
日期:2018-03-08 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Right, we're about five minutes out, so climb to 2011, Over.
好 我们大概五分钟之后到 爬升到2011 完毕
That's more fuel.
会消耗更多燃料
I know, but I don't want to get jumped again.
我知道 但我不想再挨突袭
Let's get a decent altitude.
保持适当高度
We can dive down on the bastards from above. Over.
这样可以俯冲攻击 完毕
Understood. Angels two. Over.
收到 高度2011 完毕
Right, Highlanders.
好了 高地步兵
Let's find you another ship.
再给你们找艘船
Come on.

Everyone else, keep climbing. Climb on the deck.
其他人继续爬 爬到甲板上
Climb on the deck.
爬到甲板上
Watch your heads on the rail. Watch it.
小心头别撞栏杆 小心
That's right, keep going down. Take a blanket.
对 继续往下 拿块毯子
Down you go. Put this on, my love.
往下走 穿上这个
Down you go. Keep going down.
往下走 继续走
There's a nice cup of tea for you down there.
下面给你们准备了好喝的茶
Keep moving down.
继续往下走
Take a blanket.
拿块毯子
Try and make some room.
腾出点地方
Keep moving down, boys.
继续走 小伙子们
This way.
这边
A cup of tea down there.
下面给你们准备了茶
重点讲解

fuel
燃料
solid fuel (= wood, coal, etc.)
固体燃料
nuclear fuels
核燃料
a car with high fuel consumption
耗油量大的汽车

altitude
海拔;海拔高度
We are flying at an altitude of 6 000 metres.
我们的飞行高度是 6 000 米。
The plane made a dive to a lower altitude.
飞机俯冲到较低高度。

decent
像样的;相当不错的;尚好的 (informal)
a decent meal / job / place to live
相当不错的饭菜/工作/住所
I need a decent night's sleep.
我需要好好地睡上一夜。

视频及简介
该片根据二战历史事件“敦刻尔克大撤退”改编,以青年士兵视角讲述了“敦刻尔克大撤退”中,英法军队面对德军所经历的的残酷战斗。

分享到
重点单词
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • altituden. 高度,海拔,高地
  • blanketn. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版 vt. 用毯子裹,扑灭,挡风
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟