赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第54期 老韩生命中最好的部分
日期:2018-02-04 18:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
And every last one of them was about you
每一封都是关于你的
Yeah, Hud loved racing but coaching you
是 我喜欢赛车 但训练你
I had never seen the old grump so happy
我从来没有见过老脾气这么高兴
Racing wasn't the best part of Hud's life
赛车不是老韩生命中最好的部分
You were
你才是
Ready to blow out a little carbon there, boy? Yes, I am
准备出去飙车吗 是的
You give it too much trottle, you’re in the tulips
油门催太猛了
Hey, lightning, you might want to take notes on this one
嘿 闪电你可能想做笔记
You got a lot of stuff kid
你才华横溢 孩子
重点讲解

throttle
节流阀;节流杆;风门;风门杆
He drove along at full throttle (= as fast as possible).
他全速驾车行驶。

note
笔记;记录
Please make a note of the dates.
请记下日期。
She made a mental note (= decided that she must remember) to ask Alan about it.
她提醒自己要记住向艾伦问问这事。

coach
coach sb in sth
coach sb for sth

(对体育运动、工作或技能进行)训练,培养,指导
Her father coached her for the Olympics.
她的父亲训练她准备参加奥林匹克运动会。
She has coached hundreds of young singers.
她培养了许许多多的青年歌手。
He coaches basketball and soccer.
他执教篮球和足球。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事

分享到