赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第49期 麦昆和科鲁兹赛车
日期:2018-01-30 08:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Are you sure you have time for this
你确定你有时间
For this, I do
为此我有
Wow, if this track could talk
哇 这条赛道上发生了无数精彩故事啊
Cruiz, what do you say, let's take a lap
科鲁兹 我们开一圈如何
Yes, you nailed it
赞 你漂移了
Way easier without the school bus of death trying to kill us
现在没有死亡校车试图杀死我们了
Yeah, no kidding
还真不是开玩笑
重点讲解

garage
停车房;车库
(BrE) a house with a built-in garage
内设车库的房子
(NAmE) a house with an attached garage
旁设车库的房子
a double garage (= one for two cars)
停放两辆车的车房
a bus garage
公共汽车车库

way
很远;大量
She finished the race way ahead of the other runners.
她遥遥领先于其他选手跑到终点。
I must be going home; it's way past my bedtime.
我得回家了,早过了我的就寝时间了。
The price is way above what we can afford.
这价格大大超过了我们的支付能力。

nail
(尤指体育运动中)获得,赢得,击中
He nailed a victory in the semi-finals.
他在半决赛中获胜。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事

分享到