赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第50期 有史以来三位最大的赛车传奇
日期:2018-01-31 08:57

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I was starting to think I might never meet you
我本来认为我可能永远不会遇见你
Smokey!
老莫
He is alive
他还活着
I know why you're here
我知道你为什么来
You're thirsty
想喝一杯了
I'll tell you what
我告诉你
These folks are gonna get a kick out of meeting the hud’s boy
这些老家伙们见到韩大夫的徒弟一定很激动
Who's hud? Oh, Doc Hudson, right.
谁是韩大夫? 噢 是韩大夫
Act civilized, we got company
文明点 我们有客人
Hey, sugar, welcome to Thomasvile.
甜心 欢迎来到汤马斯村
Would you look at that. What?
你看到么? 啥
Three the biggest racing legends ever
看看有史以来三位最大的赛车传奇
Jr Midnight Moon. River Scott. Louise Barnstormer Nash. She had 38 wins
午夜月亮 大河斯科特 江湖艺人路易斯纳什 赢了38场的那位
Well, as I live and breathe, if it ain't Lightning mcqueen
我的老天爷 那不是闪电麦昆吗
Miss Nash, it's a pleasure to meet you
纳什小姐 很高兴见到你
You had a tough year, haven't you?
你度过了艰难的一年 不是吗?
Shouldn’t you be running practice laps in Florida by now
你现在应该在佛罗里达跑练习圈
They're here to steal our secrets
你是来偷我们的秘密的
Looking for your lost mojo
寻找你失去的好运
Wow, you don't mince words around here, do you
哇 你们也太直白了
Truth is always quicker, kid
真相总是不留情面 孩子
重点讲解

not mince (your) words
to say sth in a direct way even though it might offend other people
毫不隐讳;直言不讳

steal
steal sth from sb
steal sth from sth

偷;窃取
We found out he'd been stealing from us for years.
我们发现他从我们家偷东西已经好多年了。
My wallet was stolen.
我的钱包给人偷了。
I had my wallet stolen.
我的钱包给人偷了。

thirsty
渴的;口渴的
We were hungry and thirsty.
我们又饥又渴。
Digging is thirsty work (= makes you thirsty).
挖地是个使人口渴的活。

live and breathe sth
热衷于(某事)
He just lives and breathes football.
他非常热衷于足球。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事

分享到
重点单词
  • thirstyadj. 口渴的,渴望的
  • lightningn. 闪电 adj. 闪电般的,快速的 vi. 打闪
  • mincen. 切碎物,粉碎,肉馅 vt. 切碎,矫揉做作地说,委
  • offendvt. 犯罪,冒犯 vi. 令人不适,违反
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,