赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第42期 科鲁兹的心声
日期:2018-01-19 07:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
But I was the fastest kid in town and I was gonna prove them wrong
但我是镇上最快的孩子 我要证明他们是错的
What happened
怎么了
When I got to my first race
我第一场比赛
I figured it out
我想通了
What
什么
That I didn't belong
我不属于赛车
The other racers look nothing like me
其他车手和我不一样
They were bigger and stronger and so confident
他们更大 更强大 如此自信
And when they started their engines
当他们发动引擎的时候
That was it
我明白了
I knew I'd never be a racer
我知道我永远不会成为赛车手
I just left
我离开了
It was my one shot
我唯一的一次机会
And I didn't take it
我没有把握好
Yeah, so, uh
所以
I'm gonna head back to the training center
我要回训练中心
I think we both know it's for the best
我想我们都知道 这样最好
重点讲解

confident
自信的;有自信心的
She was in a relaxed, confident mood.
她的心态从容而自信。
The teacher wants the children to feel confident about asking questions when they don't understand.
教师要孩子们遇到不懂的问题就大胆提问。

engine
发动机;引擎
a diesel / petrol engine
柴油/汽油发动机
My car had to have a new engine.
我的汽车得换一个新发动机。
engine trouble
发动机故障

belong
适应;合得来
I don't feel as if I belong here.
我在这里感觉格格不入。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事

分享到