赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第29期 斯特林与麦昆的协议
日期:2018-01-03 07:05

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Look, I can do this, I can I promise
我能做到 我可以保证
I'll train like I did with Doc
我会按大夫的那套训练
I'll get my tires dirty on every turn track from here in the Florida
我会跑遍每一个弯道 从这里到佛罗里达州
I can start right there on fireball Beach where all the old greats used to race
我可以从火球海滩开始 那里是所有的老赛手的起源地
Get your tires dirty
跑遍弯道
That's how you're gonna get faster than storm
你就会比风暴更快吗
Yes exactly
对的
I mean sacred dirt, right
我是说神圣的泥土 对吧
Mr. Sterlin, if you care about my legacy, the one that doc started
斯特林先生 如果你关心我的传家宝 大夫开始的那个
You'll let me do this, I promise you, I will win
你会让我这么做的 我保证会赢
I don't know
我不知道
What you're asking, it's too risky
你的要求太风险
Come on, you like it, I can tell
你喜欢的 我知道
It's got that little comeback story of the year, feel to it, doesn't it?
感觉有点年度复出的新闻 不是吗?
One race
就一场
If you don't win at Florida, you'll retire
如果你在佛罗里达赢不了 你就退休
Look, if I don't win also I will hold the mud flaps you got
如果我没赢 我还会替你的挡泥板宣传
But if I do win, I decide when I'm done
但如果我赢了 我决定什么时候结束
Deal
成交
Deal
成交
Thank You, Mr. Sterling. You won't be sorry
谢谢你 斯特林先生 你不会后悔的
Just one thing and this is only because I don't like taking chances
因为我不喜欢冒险
You're taking someone with you
你要带某人一起去
重点讲解

used to
(用于过去持续或经常发生的事)曾经
I used to live in London.
我曾经在伦敦居住过。
We used to go sailing on the lake in summer.
从前的夏天,我们经常泛舟湖上。
I didn't use to like him much when we were at school.
以前我们同学时,我并不太喜欢他。
You used to see a lot of her, didn't you?
你过去常见她吧?

take a chance on sth
冒险
We took a chance on the weather and planned to have the party outside.
我们怀着天气可能会好的侥幸心理筹划到户外聚会。

ask sth of sb
期望;要求
I know I'm asking a great deal.
我知道我的要求很高。
You're asking too much of him.
你对他要求过分了。
I know it's asking a lot to expect them to win again.
我知道期望他们再次获胜未免要求太高了。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事。

分享到