赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第4期 比赛倒计时
日期:2017-11-29 08:18

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Come on. Keep it going buddy
快 继续飙 伙计
Are my sponsors happy today
我的赞助商今天开心吗
Stop wining, we're running out of bumper green to sell
别再赢了 今天保险杠全都卖光了
I am the flame
闪电麦昆
Big tax, how's my favorite competitor
特克斯 我最喜欢的竞争车队大老板
Just say the word, I'll put call off the donico team and replace him with you
只要一句话 我就把多尼库车队的车叫来 换成你上
You know, I can hear it right. I'm right here
我听得很清楚 我可就在这里
Bye cal, see you next week
再见卡尔 下周见
We're not
才不
Oh, come on now, I am joking
拜托 我开玩笑的
Roll it, buddy, and meet buddy too
摇滚吧 哥们 见见老朋友
Another great physician of s McQueen and Swift nosetonose
又一个伟大的年代 麦昆和雨燕面对面
How's the view back there, Boby
那边的风景怎么样
Well, you would better not bleep or I'll blow right past you
你最好不要哔哔 不然我超你
The flap is out, it's the final stretch, McQueen in the lead
最后一圈 麦昆领先
Okay, lets see what you get
OK 看看你的能力
重点讲解

sponsor
(广播电视节目、音乐会或运动会的)赞助者,赞助商
The race organizers are trying to attract sponsors.
比赛的组织者在想方设法吸引赞助者。

run out of sth
用完,耗尽(供应品)
We ran out of fuel.
我们把燃料用光了。
Could I have a cigarette? I seem to have run out.
给我支烟抽可以吗?我的烟好像抽完了。

lead
(竞赛中的)领先地位
She took the lead in the second lap.
她在第二圈时领先。
He has gone into the lead.
他已处于领先地位。
The Democrats now appear to be in the lead.
现在看来好像民主党人占优势。
to hold / lose the lead
保持/失去领先地位

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事。

分享到