神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第3期 我更像追寻者
日期:2017-03-24 08:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Listen to me. We have to fight, join us, the Second Salemers, in our fight!
听好了 我们必须战斗 加入我们 加入第二塞勒姆 一起战斗
Excuse me, doll. You hear me?
借过 小姐 听见了吗
Just trying to get to the bank. We have to fight together... Excuse me, trying... Watch it!
我得去银行 我们必须携手奋战 借过 我只是 看着点路
So sorry, my case.
抱歉 是我的箱子
No harm done.
没事
Excuse me! You, friend!
借过 这位朋友
What drew you to our meeting today?
是什么驱使你来参加我们今天的集会
Oh... I was just passing.
我只是路过
Are you a seeker?
你是一个找寻者(找球手)吗
A seeker after truth?
找寻真理之人
I'm more of a chaser, really.
其实我更像追寻者(追球手)
Hear my words and heed my warning.
听我一言 留心我的警告
And laugh if you dare.
敢笑就笑吧
Witches live among us!
巫师就在我们之中
We have to fight together for the sake of our children, for the sake of tomorrow!
为了孩子 为了明天 我们必须并肩作战
What do you say to that, friend?
你对此有什么看法 朋友
Excuse me.
失陪
Can I help you, sir?
需要帮忙吗 先生
重点讲解

draw sb to sth
to attract or interest sb
吸引;招引;使感兴趣
The movie is drawing large audiences.
这部影片吸引着大批观众。
Her screams drew passers-by to the scene.
她的惊叫声把过路人吸引到了现场。

sake
for the sake of sb
for the sake of sth
for sb's sake
for sth's sake

in order to help sb / sth or because you like sb / sth
为了某人(或某事)起见;因某人(或某事)的缘故
They stayed together for the sake of the children.
为了孩子,他们还待在一起。
You can do it. Please, for my sake.
这个你是能做的。求你了,就算为了我。

heed
give heed to sb
pay heed to sb
pay heed to sth
take heed of sb
take heed of sth

(formal) to pay careful attention to sb / sth
留心;注意;听从

seeker
寻找者;寻求者;追求者;谋求者
an attention / a publicity seeker
故意引人注意的人;追求出名的人
seekers after the truth
追求真理的人

视频及简介

该片讲述了麻瓜们的反魔法演讲的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • heedn. 注意,留心 v. 注意,留心
  • publicityn. 公众的注意,宣传,宣扬,宣传品,广告