爱宠大机密(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第42期 啾啾的战绩
日期:2017-01-03 07:21

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Relax, Snowball, I got you.
放松 雪球 有我呢
There he is! He's caught Snowball.
他在那里 他抓走了雪球
Look, fellas. This is not what this looks like.
伙计们 事情并不像你们看上去的这样
Shush, you. You are gonna eat the boss.
闭嘴 你要吃了老大
No, no, no. Snowball and I are on the same side now.
不不不 雪球和我现在是同一边的
Tell him, Snowball, tell them.
告诉他 雪球 告诉他们
That raccoon is lying. He is not the president.
那浣熊在撒谎 他才不是总统
Gadget?
啾啾
Go, Max. Right.
快走啊 麦克斯
Okay, I gotta go. Thank you!
我走了 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Stay down!
老实点
Duke, Hang on!
杜克 坚持住
重点讲解

side
一方;一派
We have finally reached an agreement acceptable to all sides.
我们最终达成一项各方都能接受的协议。
At some point during the war he seems to have changed sides.
战争期间,他好像在某个时候转投向过对方营垒。

hang on
等一下;停一下
Hang on—I'm not quite ready.
请稍候——我还没准备好呢。
Now hang on a minute—you can't really believe what you just said!
等一下——你不可能真的相信你刚才说的话吧!

lie to sb about sth
to say or write sth that you know is not true
说谎;撒谎;编造谎言
You could see from his face that he was lying.
从他的表情上你可以看出他在说假话。
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎!

shush sb
(尤指通过"嘘"声或把手指竖在嘴唇上)要某人安静,嘘
Lyn shushed the children.
林恩"嘘"了一声,让孩子们安静下来。

视频及简介
该片讲述了啾啾赶到救麦克斯的故事。


分享到