爱宠大机密(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第3期 动物会面
日期:2016-11-23 07:52

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You'll be a good boy, Leonard.
你要乖,雷诺。
Hey, Max. Hey, Chloe. Do you ever wonder where they go during the day?
麦克斯,小依,你会不会想,他们白天都去哪里了?
Do you know what, I just .. I just don't really care.
其实呢,我吧,并不在乎。
Maybe that's what it's like for you, but Katie and I have a different relationship.
也许你会这样想吧,但我跟凯蒂的关系不一样。
You know, you are a cat. So maybe that's why. Because nobody could ever love a cat the way they love a dog, I'm just saying. Maybe that's why.
你是一只猫,可能是因为这个,毕竟人对猫的感情跟对狗是不一样的,我就这么一说,可能是因为这个。
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
随便你怎么想吧。
Hey morning, Max.
早啊,麦克斯!
Hey, guys.
大家早!
Sup, Sweet Pea.
小豌豆好啊!
Hey Mel, where have you been, man?
大毛,你最近去哪儿了?
Oh, get this. Last Sunday, my owner feeds me a small white pill, right. I start to feel a little groggy. The next thing I know, I wake up. I'm in the sky.
说来话长,上周日,我的主人喂了我一颗白色小药丸,吃完就觉得有点晕晕的,等我醒过来,发现自己在空中。
Wait a minute, the sky? Yeah, there were suitcase everywhere. I'm locked up in a crate. Oh, come on.
等等,在空中? 对,到处都是行李箱,我被锁在装货箱里了,不是吧?
They're suitcases in the sky?
空中有行李箱吗?
So I pass out from fear. And when I woke up, I'm in Florida.
我吓晕过去了。等我醒来,就到了佛罗里达。
Um, this did not happen.
那是不可能的。
I will never eat a pill like that again. Unless if its covered in peanut butter. Because, I mean, come on, right .. its peanut butter.
我再也不吃那种药丸了,除非上面涂了花生酱。毕竟,对吧,那可是花生酱。
重点讲解

wonder (about sth)
to think about sth and try to decide what is true, what will happen, what you should do, etc.
想知道;想弄明白;琢磨
I wonder who she is.
我在想她到底是谁。
I was just beginning to wonder where you were.
我刚才正琢磨你上哪儿了呢。

lock up
lock sth up
to make a building safe by locking the doors and windows
锁好门窗
Don't forget to lock up at night.
晚上别忘了锁好门窗。
他锁好商店的门窗后回家了。

pass out
to become unconscious
昏迷;失去知觉
He passed out and was sent to hospital.
他失去了知觉被送往了医院。

wake sb up
to stop sleeping; to make sb stop sleeping
醒;醒来;唤醒;弄醒
What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
通常你早晨几点钟醒?
I always wake early in the summer.
我夏天总是醒得早。

cover sth with sth
to place sth over or in front of sth in order to hide or protect it
掩蔽;遮盖
Cover the chicken loosely with foil.
用锡箔把鸡肉松松地盖起来。
he covered her face with her hands.
她双手掩面。

视频及简介
该片讲述了麦克斯与朋友见面的情景。


分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • craten. 板条箱,篓子,旧汽车 vt. 装进纸条箱
  • unconsciousadj. 失去知觉的
  • suitcasen. 手提箱
  • foiln. 箔,箔纸,陪衬物,(击剑运动用的)花剑, 钝头剑