爱宠大机密(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第12期 人多势众
日期:2016-12-03 07:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You want to start with me, little raisin?
你要跟我作对吗?小瘪猫。
Okay, get your umbrellas out, kitties. Because, here they come... The thunder! And the lightning! Right down on your face.
小猫咪最好带上你的伞。因为马上电闪与雷鸣将在你面前呼啸而过。
Gosh, there are a lot of you up there.
天啊,你们真是人多势众。
I'm talking about thunder and lightning, and it's coming down on all of your collected faces.
我想说电闪和雷鸣将会在你们所有人面前呼啸而过。
Attack on, three, two...
准备攻击, 三, 二...
I just remember, I gotta be somewhere!
我突然想起来还要去别的地方。
Haha! That... Haha, ha! That guy, huh? Am I right?
哈哈!这... 哈哈!这个家伙,我说对了吧?
Okay, I'm just... You know what? I'm just gonna... It's no offense, but... bye!
我只是想,只是想...我没有恶意,再见!
Hey, you little...
你个小猫...
Duke?
杜克?
You came back? Run!
你回来了?快跑!
It's the PoPo! Scram!
条子来了,撤退。
重点讲解

thunder
雷;雷声:
the rumble of distant thunder
远处雷声隆隆
a clap / crash / roll of thunder
一声霹雳;一声巨雷;雷声隆隆
Thunder crashed in the sky.
霹雳在空中炸响。

collected
镇静;冷静;泰然
She always stays cool, calm and collected in a crisis.
她在危急关头总是很冷静镇定,处之泰然。

no offense
(informal) used to say that you do not mean to upset or insult sb by sth you say or do
无冒犯之意
No offence, but I'd really like to be on my own.
我无意冒犯,但我确实想自己一个人。

come down
落下;降落
The rain came down in torrents.
大雨滂沱。

视频及简介
杜克的群架能否打起来呢?麦克斯又将如何抉择?

分享到