爱宠大机密(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期 啾啾遇险
日期:2016-12-10 07:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I can see from miles.If you let me out, I'll find your friend.
我能看得很远 如果你让我出去 我帮你找朋友
Waw! Really? Oh, you're so sweet.
真的吗 你可真好[甜]
You're sweet, too.
你也真好
Thanks, stranger.
谢谢你 陌生人
But not too sweet. There's also a salty, gamy thing going on.
但也不是太甜 还有一股酸酸的异味
Yes, that's me. Come on, let's get you outta that shed.
是我身上的 我放你出来
Yes, that's it. Just step over the pile of bones.
对 就是这样 跨过这堆骨头
A pile of bones. OK, will do.Ah, sure hope Max is fine.
一堆骨头 好 希望麦克斯没事
You are a very thoughtful food. Food? I did not say that, I said a friend. I said, I mean food. Friend...You know what I meant.
你真是一个想得很周到的食物 食物 我没这么说 我说的是朋友 我说的啦 我是说食物 朋友 你知道我什么意思
I'm sure lucky I found you...
我遇到你真走运
Tiberius, and yes, and there is a very good thing for you, this all meeting me thing.Take off my hood.Ah, the chain!
我是提比略 没错 见到我对你来说很不错 见到我这样 把我的眼罩拿掉 死链子
You try to eat me?
你想吃我吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You should be sorry, you deserve being locked up. You're a bad bad bird!
你应该感到抱歉 你就该被锁着 真是大坏鸟
I can't help it. I was born with a killer instinct.
我忍不住 我生来就是杀手
That's just no excuse.
这不是借口
You're right, even for a predator I'm selfish. I'm a selfish predator. There's no wonder I have no friends. Nobody.
你说得对 即使作为捕猎者 我也很自私 我是自私的捕猎者 难怪我没有朋友 一个都没有
重点讲解

deserve
值得;应得;应受
You deserve a rest after all that hard work.
辛苦劳累那么久,你该休息一下了。
The report deserves careful consideration.
这报告应该给予认真考虑。

excuse
excuse for sth
excuse for doing sth

a reason, either true or invented, that you give to explain or defend your behaviour
藉口;理由;辩解
Late again! What's your excuse this time?
又迟到了!你这次有什么藉口?
There's no excuse for such behaviour.
这种行为说不过去。

it's no wonder (that)...
it's little wonder (that)...
it's small wonder (that)...

it is not surprising
不足为奇;并不奇怪
It is little wonder (that) she was so upset.
她如此心烦意乱,并不奇怪。
(informal) No wonder you're tired, you've been walking for hours.
难怪你累了呢,你一直走了好几个小时。

sb can (not) help (doing) sth
sb can not help but do sth

used to say that it is impossible to prevent or avoid sth
某人忍不住(或无法抑制)做某事;不可能避免某事
I can't help thinking he knows more than he has told us.
我总觉得他没把他知道的事全告诉我们。
She couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking.
她不禁琢磨着他在想些什么

视频及简介
该片讲述了小依在找麦克斯的过程中遭遇的危险。


分享到
重点单词
  • instinctadj. 充满的 n. 本能,天性,直觉
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • predatorn. 食肉动物,掠夺者
  • saltyadj. 咸的
  • thoughtfuladj. 深思的,体贴的
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • preventv. 预防,防止