爱宠大机密(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第4期 诺曼找不到家了
日期:2016-11-24 07:02

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hey guys .. Oh, hey, Norman.
你们好!你好,诺曼!
You're still looking for your apartment?
还没找到你家吗?
Yeah. Going on three weeks now.
是啊,找了三个礼拜了。
Is this the second or the third floor?
这是两楼还是三楼?
I do not know any numbers, but you don't live here.
我不会数数,反正你家不在这儿。
Oh, pellets. Well, see you guys later.
真衰!待会儿见。
You know what, you can do it.
别担心,你会找到的。
He can't do it.
他找不到的。
Buddy, there you are... Did you find it?
哥们,你来啦,找到了吗?
You know I did.
这还用问?
Voila.
瞧!
Ball! Ball, ball, ball.
球球!球球!球球!
Katie's going to be so excited. This is exactly like the one she lost.
凯蒂一定会很高兴, 跟她掉了的那个一模一样。
I mean look at it. It's round. It fits in my mouth.
看吧,圆圆的,大小合嘴。
Ball!
球球!
There is no other ball in the city like this one ball. Guaranteed, this is the ball.
整个纽约再找不出第二个,百分之百就是这个球。
Katie.
凯蒂!
I'm home, Max.
我回来啦,麦克斯!
Hey, Maximilian, how was your day, buddy?
麦克斯小子,今天过得怎么样?
That's a good boy.
真乖!
Oh yes, I'm so psyched to see you too, buddy.
见到你我也很高兴!
Okay, boy, calm down. It's okay. Let's all be calm. Now I have some big news.
乖孩子,我们先平复一下心情,要告诉你一个重大消息。
重点讲解

look for sb
look for sth
to try to find sb
to try to find sth
寻找;寻求
I can't find my book—I've looked everywhere.
我找不到我的书——到处都找遍了。
Where have you been? We've been looking for you.
你上哪儿去了?我们一直在找你。

fit in
找到足够的地方;有足够空间
We can't fit in any more chairs.
我们没有地方再摆更多的椅子了。

be guaranteed to do sth
to be certain to have a particular result
肯定会;必定会
If we try to keep it a secret, she's guaranteed to find out.
如果我们试图保密,她肯定会发现。
That kind of behaviour is guaranteed to make him angry.
那样的行为肯定会让他生气。

home
到家;向家;在家
Come on, it's time to go home.
快点,该回家了。
What time did you get home last night?
你昨晚什么时间到家的?

calm down
to become or make sb become calm
(使)平静,镇静,安静
Look, calm down! We'll find her.
喂,镇静一点!我们会找到她的。
We waited inside until things calmed down.
我们待在室内,直到一切都恢复了平静。

视频及简介
该片讲诺曼找不到家了,它该怎么办?


分享到
重点单词
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某