爱宠大机密(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第11期 麦克斯的悲惨遭遇
日期:2016-12-02 07:15

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Hey, did you hear that?
你听见了吗?
Butterfly! Butterfly! Butterfly! Let's get it! Butterfly!
蝴蝶!蝴蝶!抓住它!
Wha... What's...
什么情况?
Hel.. hel.. help!
救命!
So long. Don't leave me here.
再见!不要丢下我。
Didn't have to be this way, Max.
麦克斯,本来不用这样的。
Wait! No heart feelings.
等一下,我才不管你。
Duke, Please!
杜克,求你了!
Boy, what's going on here? Mind your own business... Oh my gosh! What happened to you?
孩子们,发生了什么?管好你自己! 我的天啊,你怎么长这样?
Oh, I had a fight, alright?With a big stupid dog.
我之前跟一只大蠢狗打过一架。
He lost.
他输了。
Oh! You're heading into a dangerous territory there, kitty cat!
小猫咪,你这样说话是很危险的。
I'd watch your tone, sunshine.
注意你的语气,小可爱。
Know what I'm gonna do?
知道我要做什么吗?
I'm gonna catch you into a string, pull you up, and then I bet you run for hours, in a game that only I understand.
我要把你绑在绳子上,把你拉起来,我打赌你要在只有我才懂的游戏中,跑好几个小时。
Oh. Very nice.
好漂亮。
I'll take that!
这个我要了。
重点讲解

tone
语气;口气;腔调;口吻
speaking in hushed / low / clipped / measured, etc. tones
以压低、低沉、短促、缓慢谨慎等的语调讲话
a conversational tone
交谈的语气
a tone of surprise
惊奇的口气

so long
(informal) goodbye
再见

mind your own business
(informal) to think about your own affairs and not ask questions about or try to get involved in other people's lives
想自己的事;别管闲事
"What are you reading?" "Mind your own business!"
"你在读什么呢?" "少管闲事!"
I was just sitting there, minding my own business, when a man started shouting at me.
我就坐在那儿,也没招谁惹谁,忽然有个男人对我大喊大叫。

territory
(个人、群体、动物等占据的)领域,管区,地盘
(figurative) This type of work is uncharted territory for us.
我们从未涉足过这类工作。
(figurative) Legal problems are Andy's territory (= he deals with them).
法律问题由安迪负责处理。

视频及简介
麦克斯被杜克带到了哪里,它们发生了什么事?



分享到