爆裂鼓手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:肖恩死亡的真相
日期:2016-04-25 09:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

When did you start talking to her?
你什么时候开始跟她聊的
Your father got in contact this week.
你父亲是本周和我们联系的
Does the name Sean Casey mean anything to you?
你知道肖恩·凯西这个名字吗
You know of his death?
你知道他的死讯吗
Last month, he hanged himself in his apartment.
上个月他在公寓内上吊自杀
What does that have to do with me?
这跟我有什么关系
Sean suffered from anxiety and depression.
肖恩饱受焦虑症和抑郁症的折磨
His mother claims this started during his time as Fletcher's student.
据他的母亲说这一切都开始于他成为弗莱彻的学生
Now, the Caseys aren't wealthy, they don't wanna file suit.
凯西家里并不富裕 他们不想起诉
So, what do they want?
那他们想要什么
To make sure Terence Fletcher is never allowed to do this to another student.
确保特伦·弗莱彻永远不能再摧残其他学生
Hey, Dad, look at my paradiddle.
老爸 看我的复合跳
Yeah, that's my boy.
我儿子真棒
He didn't do anything.
他什么也没做
What is wrong with you? It's over, okay?
你怎么了 都结束了 好吗
He's out of your life.
他不会再出现在你的生活中了
Why would you let him get away with what he did to you?
他对你那样 为什么要放过他
Would you characterize his conduct as extreme, Andrew?
你觉得他的指导有些极端吗 安德鲁
Did he ever intentionally inflict emotional distress?
他是否曾经有意施加情绪上的压力
This would not be a public hearing, you know.
这不会公开听审 明白吗
Fletcher would never know it was you who spoke up.
弗莱彻绝不会知道是你说的
Why would you do this to me?
你为什么这样对我
Do you think that I would let him put my son through hell and then just walk away scot-free?
他让我的儿子受这么大的苦 你认为我会让他轻松过关吗
Don't you know I would never let that happen?
你不知道我决不允许这种情况发生吗
That there is nothing in the world more important to me than you?
对我而言 这世上没有比你更重要的了
Don't you know that?
你不知道吗
Andrew?
安德鲁
Andrew?
安德鲁
Just tell me what to say.
告诉我怎么说

电影简介:

《爆裂鼓手》(Whiplash)是达米恩·查泽雷编剧并执导的一部音乐剧情片, 讲述一个热爱音乐的年青人努力地想要成为顶尖的爵士乐鼓手的故事。

原声视频

重点讲解

讲解:
contact (with sb) | ~ (between A and B)
(尤指经常的)联系,联络:

I don't have much contact with my uncle.
我和叔父甚少联系。

suffer (from sth) | ~ (for sth)
(因疾病、痛苦、悲伤等)受苦,受难,受折磨:

I hate to see animals suffering.
我不忍心看动物受苦。

claim that
宣称;声称;断言:

He claims (that) he was not given a fair hearing.
他声称他未得到公正的申述机会。

file / bring a suit against sb
起诉;控告某人

They filed a suit against the company.
他们起诉了这家公司。

character sb / sth (as sth)
描述,刻画,表现(…的特征、特点):

activities that are characterized as 'male' or 'female' work
被描述为"男性"或"女性"工作的各种活动

inflict sth (on / upon sb / sth)
使遭受打击;使吃苦头:

They inflicted a humiliating defeat on the home team.
他们使主队吃了一场很没面子的败仗。

scot-free
逃脱惩罚;逍遥法外:
They got off scot-free because of lack of evidence.
由于证据不足,他们得以逍遥法外。

分享到
重点单词
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • distressn. 痛苦,苦恼,不幸 vt. 使痛苦,使苦恼 a
  • intentionallyadv. 有意地,故意地
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • depressionn. 沮丧,萧条
  • defeatn. 败北,挫败 vt. 战胜,击败
  • conductn. 行为,举动,品行 v. 引导,指挥,管理 vt.
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • inflictvt. 施以,加害,使遭受,折磨