纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第141期:你真是个相当难搞的人物
日期:2015-08-31 09:01

(单词翻译:单击)

One of the larger mistakes I've made,
是我犯下的最大错误之一
and I very rarely make mistakes of any size.
而我几乎不犯错
You've proven yourself to be quite difficult.
你真是个相当难搞的人物
Kern, the teachers' strike, now Matthews.
科恩,教师罢工,现在是马修斯
You attribute all that to me?
你觉得这都是我干的
If I had to guess.
如果要我猜的话

A smart man once said to me
一位智者曾对我说
that speculation is a poor form of politics.
推测不是一种好的政治手段
Why don't you stick to what you know, Raymond?
你为什么不说你知道的事情,雷蒙德
What I know is you are extremely effective
我知道,如果你打定了主意
at what you set your mind to.
会非常有成效
That is valuable to me,
这对我很有价值
and I've already told Garrett that it could be valuable to him...
我也跟加勒特说,这对他可能也很有价值
somebody at his side with one foot in the executive branch
选个同时涉足行政部门和立法部门
and one in the legislative.
又支持他的人
He is very open to the idea.
他很愿意考虑
My turn to speculate.
该我推测了
Your recommendation...
你的推荐
comes at a price.
是有代价的
Fact.
事实
I have something that you want.
我有你想要的东西
You have something that I want.
你有我想要的东西
Have I said something amusing?
我说什么可笑的东西了吗
Oh, I've just sat too many times on your side of the table
只是我曾太多次跟别人说过这种话
not to enjoy the irony of finding myself on this side of it.
不禁觉得自己会听到这种话无比的讽刺
Would you like to hear what I want?
你想听听我想要什么吗
I don't shackle myself to people I don't know.
我不把自己绑在我不认识的人身上
What I want is one favor.
我想让你帮个忙
One and only one.
只有这一个要求
Which is?
什么忙

分享到