纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第132期:只需要一个让人满意的
日期:2015-08-20 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Tell me about your
跟我讲讲
experience as the chair of the oversight reform committee.
你担任改革监督委员会主席的经历吧
It's been very rewarding.
我获益良多
What are the biggest challenges you've had to face?
你遇到的最严峻的挑战是什么
Partisanship.
维持党性
Well, I suppose a room filled with 435 big egos
监管435个自大狂


isn't the most hospitable place for oversight.
肯定不是件容易的事
Do you want to be Vice President, Tabitha?
你想不想成为副总统,塔比瑟
It would be a great honor, sir.
那将是无上荣幸,先生
We'll be in touch.
我们会再联系你
That's all?
就这样吗
For the time being. Thank you, Mr. President.
先这样吧,谢谢您,总统先生
We have to cross her off.
我们得划掉她
I agree. She could put a crack addict to sleep.
同意,她能把瘾君子讲睡着
Then what is she doing on the goddamn list?
那她怎么会出现在这张名单上
Tabitha's a very gifted legislator.
塔比瑟是位很有才干的立法者
I don't want people who make sense on paper.
我不需要那些理论上可行的人
I need at least one viable option.
起码给我一个可选的人
The two of you created this list and
列这张名单的人是你们
have proceeded to cross off every name you've put on it.
把名字一个个划掉的也是你们
It's just a first pass, sir.
这只是初次筛选,先生
We need time to fully vet all...
我们还需要时间去审查所有...
Jim is gonna win this thing in Pennsylvania,
吉米肯定会拿下宾州州长
and we're no closer to naming his replacement
而我们在继任者提名问题上
than we were a month ago.
却原地踏步了一个月
Let us take another crack at it
我们会再尽力找找
and give you a few more names to consider.
再找几个值得考虑的人
I just want one name.
我只需要一个让人满意的
We'll have something for you by tomorrow morning.
我们会在明早前答复您
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢您,总统先生
He's ready to say yes to anything.
他现在什么都会同意的
Yeah, for this to work, I don't think you can be there.
想成功的话,我觉得你最好别在场
Not when I first mention it. I agree.
起码我最初提出的时候别在,同意
You bring it up in your morning brief,
你明早报告时提出来
and when I show up, I'll act surprised.
我到的时候,再故作惊讶
Assuming he's open to the idea...
如果他愿意考虑...
Look, all we have to do tomorrow is plant the notion in his head.
明天我们只要给他灌输这个想法就行
I'm sure you'll be persuasive.
你肯定能说服他的
Hello? Mr. Capra?
喂,凯普拉先生吗
Yeah. Who's this?
是我,你是谁
Janine Skorsky from Slugline.
我是头条网的简宁·斯克斯基
We spoke when I wrote the piece about Congressman Russo's passing.
我报道罗素议员去世时曾采访过你
I'm done giving interviews about Peter, okay?
我不会再接受关于彼得的采访了
He was a troubled guy. End of story.
他有很多困扰,就这样
This is not about his death.
我不是要问他去世的事
I'm calling you because
我打电话是因为
my sources at the D Triple C are telling me
有来自民主党议会竞选委员会的消息称
that you might be running for his seat.
你会竞选他的职位
I'm not talking about that.
这事我不予回答
But you did have a meeting
但你今早确实跟
this morning with Christina Gallagher, correct?
克里斯蒂娜·盖拉格见过面了吧
I'm driving right now. I really shouldn't be on the phone.
我在开车,真的不能多聊
If you do run, I would like to know
如果你确实将要参选,我想知道
about your involvement in the closing of
你在关闭费城船厂一事中
the Philadelphia shipyard.
扮演了怎样的角色
That decision was made in Washington.
那是华盛顿的决定
The association wasn't consulted.
没有询问协会的意见
Forgive me. I find that hard to believe.
抱歉,我很难相信
I read all of the transcripts from the BRAC Commission.
我读过所有军事基地整合委员会的笔录
Congressman Russo didn't give any testimony.
罗素议员没有给出任何证词
So are you saying that
那你的意思是
he didn't consult with you once before you...
他没和你们商讨就...
Somebody was strongarming him, okay? It was politics.
是别人逼他的,好吗,政治手段
Do you know who would've pressured him?
你知道是谁给他施的压吗
Look, I don't know. He just said people up the food chain.
不知道,他说是位高权重的人
Did he say anything more specific about...
他有具体说明...
You know what? There's traffic. I gotta go.
车太多了,我得挂了
Mr. Capra, I would...
凯普拉先生,我想...
Should I be prepared to do press?
我要准备应对媒体吗
If he's amenable.
如果他听劝的话
What do you think our chances are?
你觉得我们的胜算多大
Better than 5050, if I had to say.
非要说的话,超过一半吧
We won't announce until after Matthews wins, though.
马修斯胜选前我们不会宣布的
I hate to admit it, but I'm nervous.
我不想承认,但我很紧张
So am I.
我也是
It's just the last time, we found ourselves...
只是上次我们遇到这种情况...
That's my fear too.
我也是怕这个
All right. You call me, either way.
好吧,不论怎样,打给我
In no more than nine hours.
九个小时内给你电话

分享到