纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第117期:喝醉的彼得
日期:2015-08-03 15:30

(单词翻译:单击)

What room are you in?
你在哪个房间
11, uh... 1121.
11 1121号
Stay there. I'm coming right now.
待在那儿,我马上过来
Jesus, Peter. What happened? You're drunk.
天哪,彼得,怎么了,你喝醉了
I'm fine. I can smell it on you.
我没事,我都闻到酒味了
Okay, I had a drink or two.
好吧,我是喝了一两杯


It was nothing crazy.
没喝多
We can't do this interview.
我们不能接受采访了
I'm sober. I can handle it.
我很清醒,应付得来的
You're slurring your words.
你话都说不清楚了
I'm good.
我很好
I think we should cancel.
还是取消吧
I'm gonna do the interview.
我要接受采访
Just give me the talking points.
给我谈话要点就行
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry. I...
抱歉,我
It's all right.
没关系
The couch had a spring in it or something, and my back...
沙发床里有个弹簧还是什么,我的背
No.
没事
It's all right.
没关系
I don't mind.
我不介意
Sir, I heard from my friend.
先生,我朋友来消息了
Missing persons.
失踪人口那个
And?
然后呢
She's in New York. What hotel?
她在纽约,哪家酒店
Not a hotel, sir.
没住酒店,先生
So she's not alone.
她没自己住
No, sir.
是的,先生
Adam Galloway?
亚当·嘉乐威吗
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
I have more information.
还有别的消息
I don't need to know.
我不想知道
Turn on 1160 A.M.
调到调幅1160
He's running to fill Jim Matthews' old post as Governor of Pennsylvania.
他正在竞选接替吉姆·马修斯做宾州州长
Glad to have you with us, sir.
很高兴你能来作客,先生
It's good to be here, Jim.
我很高兴,吉姆
It's mark. Sorry. Right. Mark.
这是马克,抱歉,马克
That's okay, Congressman.
没事,议员先生
It happens all the time this early in the morning.
这么早难免有点犯糊涂
So, Congressman, the watershed act.
议员先生,流域法案
Yes. Uh, I'm ashamed of the...
是啊,我为此感到羞愧
well, I'm not ashamed. That's not the right, um...
不,我并不感到羞愧,不对
I'm disappointed, um, because, you know,
我很失望,因为
the water...
流...
It's, um... it's... actually, what I'd like to discuss is...
就是,其实我想说的是...
we all know that natural gas...
大家都知道我们州的...
that it's... it's a growing... uh, in our state...
天然气一直...在发展
it's a... it's a big part of, um...
它是经济的...
economically, the way things are going.
重要部分...就目前情况而言
And I'd like to say... to announce...
我想说...想宣布
in terms of, um...
就某些方面
Are you familiar with drilling regulations...
你熟悉开采条例吗

分享到