看电影《姐姐的守护者》学英语第18期:凯特的内心独白
日期:2014-01-07 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

KATE: l'm sorry, Jesse.
对不起,Jesse
l'm sorry l took all the attention when you were the one who needed it the most.
我很抱歉当你最需要注意时我却吸引了所有目光
Dad. l know l took your first love from you.
爸爸,我知道我带走了你最初的爱
l only hope that one day, you get her bach.
我只希望你有一天能拿回去
Mom, you gave up everything for me.
妈妈,你为我放弃了一切
Your work, your marriage, your entire life...
工作,婚姻,你的整个人生
iust to fight my battles for me every single day.
仅仅是为我的每一天而战
l'm sorry you couldn't win.
我很抱歉你没法赢
And to my baby sis. who was always so very little...
还有我的小妹,你一直都那么小
l'm sorry l let them hurt you.
我很抱歉我让他们伤害了你
l'm sorry l didn't take care of you.
我很抱歉我没有照顾你
lt was supposed to be the other way around.
这儿应当是另一种方式
Hey. - Hi.
嘿 - 嗨
l got you something.
我给你带了点东西
ls that me? - Mm-hm.
那是我? - 嗯
l'm not done with it. but....
我还没有完成,但是


妙语佳句

1.give up
放弃;交出
Gave up almost all of my possessions.
放弃几乎所有的个人用品

2.supposed to
应该,猜想会
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
你应该在一小时之前赶到这里。

剧情百科

本章是凯特的一段内心独白,凯特其实不是表面上说表现出来的那种刁蛮的性格,她也深深地爱着她的家人,只是她内心的愧疚和家人们的关怀不时会有冲突……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.If the validation is successful,______ ______ the next section of the tutorial.
如果确认成功,那么您可以继续进行本文下一部分的操作。

2.______ ______ is true, will my house soon collapse?
倘若真如此,你说我的房子会不会很快倒塌?

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Rather, the years pile on like blankets, existing all at once.
这么说吧,年份像毯子一样堆叠,相互并列同时存在。

2.On Sunday they pray for you and on Monday they prey on you.
星期日他们为你祈祷,星期一他们对你掠夺。

分享到
重点单词
  • preyn. 被掠食者,牺牲者 vi. 捕食,掠夺,使 ...
  • collapsen. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌 v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,折叠
  • validationn. 批准;确认;生效