看电影《姐姐的守护者》学英语第4期:亲手起诉自己的父母
日期:2013-11-26 15:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

JESSE: You ready? Come on. Iet's go.
准备好了吗?来吧,走
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做?
You know you're nuts. right?
你知道你疯了,是吧?
l'll be right back. - All right. l'll be waiting.
我很快回来 - 好的,我等你
CAMPBELL: When Hanna fitzgerald first stepped into my office...
当anna fitzgerald第一次走进我的办公室
l thought she was selling Girl Scout cookies.
我以为她是来推销女童军饼干的
Thank you.
多谢
Oh. my gosh. it's really you. - lt really is.
噢,天哪,真的是你 - 是我
'l'm Campbell Alexander.
我是Campbell Alexander
l have a 90 percent success rate. - Ninety-one.
我的成功率是90% - 是91%
What can l do for you?'
我能为你做什么?
You've seen my commercials.
你看过我的广告
All of them. l mean. that's why l'm here.
所有的我都看过,所以我才来的
Hi. - Please don't touch. Judge is a service dog.
嗨 - 不要摸它,Judge是一只服务犬
What service? - l have an iron lung...
什么样的服务? - 我戴着人工呼吸器
and Judge helps me steer clear of magnets. Judge
帮助我避开磁铁
Please. sit down.
请坐
What is your name? - Anna Fitzgerald.
你叫什么名字?
What can l do for you. Anna?
我能为你做什么,Anna?
That is so cool.
太酷了
l want to sue my parents for the rights to my own body.
我因自己的身体使用权而起诉父母
Would you repeat that. please?
请重复一遍
l want to sue my parents for the rights to my own body.
我因自己的身体使用权而起诉父母


妙语佳句

1.step into
进入
You could even step into the not-for-profit world and really feel wanted and loved.
你甚至可以进入非营利的世界,深切感受一下被需要和被爱着的感觉。

2.sue for 
控告
The company intends to sue for damages.
公司打算提起赔偿之诉。

剧情百科

生活总会有一些波澜,安娜打算起诉她的父母,这看起来并不是正常人的举动,但是安娜并没有觉得自己的行为有何不妥……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.I shall ______ ______ his home tomorrow.
我明天要到他家里拜访。

2.They came formatted or ______ ______ not such a big deal.
它们被格式化了或者是空白的这并不重要。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.And I can show that to you-- at least I can make an attempt.
我可以展示给你们看-,至少我可以尝试一下。

2.Finally, America is not in the mood for another war, as opinion polls demonstrate.
最后,美国没情绪打另一场战争,正如民意测验所证明的那样。

分享到
重点单词
  • demonstratevt. 示范,演示,证明 vi. 示威
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉