动画电影《哈尔的移动城堡》第7集:索菲尔老太太困了
日期:2013-11-27 20:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

If you're a demon, how do I know I can trust you?
如果你是火焰恶魔 我怎么相信你
You promise to help me if I help you?
你能够向我保证吗
I don't know ,lady. Demons don't make promises.
恶魔是不做保证的
Then go find someone else.
你找其它人吧
Come on. You should feel sorry for me.
我是个可怜的恶魔
That spell keeps me stuck in this castle.
被契约绑住 永远为哈尔工作
And Howl treats me like I'm his slave.
哈尔对我就像奴隶
It burns me up. got to keep the water hot, the room warm.
它把我点燃 煮水 供暖
Keep the castle moving. oh,that's rough.
这个城堡也是我在移动的 那真是辛苦啊
You ever try to move a castle?
你试过移动一个城堡吗
If you can figure out how to break this thing I'm in with Howl,
只要看穿我和哈尔契约的秘密
then you can break my spell.
这个诅咒就解开了
After that, I can easily break the spell that's on you.
这么一来你的诅咒也可以解开
All right, it's a deal.
我知道了...交换条件是吗
hey, lady? lady?
喂 女士 女士
hello? lady?hello? hey,hey.
喂 老婆婆 嘿 嘿
hey,let me get over there.
嘿 让我去那边
Some big help you're gonna be.
你等下就会帮忙的

重点解释

You promise to help me if I help you?你能够向我保证吗

promise to愿意做某事,答应做某事

I am prepared to lend you the money if you promise to pay it back.

我愿意把钱借给你,你得答应还给我。

I promise to return your bicycle on good condition.

我答应一定完好无损地还你的自行车。

You should feel sorry for me.我是个可怜的恶魔

feel sorry for对...感到遗憾;觉得难过

I feel sorry for whoever marries him!

谁嫁给他我都替她感到惋惜。

I feel sorry for anyone who has to drive in this sort of weather.

我很同情在这种天气还得开车的人。

It burns me up. got to keep the water hot, the room warm.它把我点燃,煮水,供暖

burn up烧起来; 烧尽

He put some coals on the fire and made it burn up.

他给火添了些煤块,使水烧得更旺。

Let's burn up all this waste paper.

咱们把这些废纸烧掉吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的