动画电影《哈尔的移动城堡》第6集:火焰恶魔
日期:2013-11-10 21:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What a dump.
怎么回事啊
When I think castle this is not what I picture.
看起来只是个破房子嘛...
Well,one nice thing about getting old is noting frightens you.
年纪大了的好处就是比较不容易被吓到
I don't envy you,lady. That is one bad curse.
我不羡慕你哦 女士 是很复杂的诅咒喔
Curses are tough. you're gonna have a hard time getting rid of that one.
这个诅咒不容易解开喔
The fire spoke.
火...在说话
The curse won't allow you to talk about it,right?
而且受到诅咒还不能告诉别人
Are you Howl?
你是哈尔吗
No,I'm an extremely powerful fire demon named Calcifer.
不是 我是火焰恶魔卡西法
I just like to do that once in a while.
我只是有时喜欢那样做
A fire demon. well, then you should be able to break my curse.
火焰恶魔 你可以解开我的诅咒吗
Maybe,maybe not.
也许 也许不
Listen,if you can find a way to break the spell that's on me,
只要你解开绑住我的诅咒
then I'll break the spell that's on you ,you got it?
我就能解开你的诅咒

重点解释

you're gonna have a hard time getting rid of that one.这个诅咒不容易解开喔

get rid of摆脱; 除去

We have to get rid of these old newspapers.

我们必须把这些旧报纸处理掉。

We will be glad to get rid of him.

摆脱他,我们将很高兴。

I just like to do that once in a while.我只是有时做做

once in a while偶尔; 有时

While reading he looked out of the window once in a while.

他正在读书,有时还朝窗外看看。

They see each other once in a while.

他们偶尔见面。

well, then you should be able to break my curse.你可以解开我的诅咒吗

be able to会; 能

We hoped that we should be able to do that.

我们希望我们能这样做。

She won't be able to absorb another heavy blow.

她无力承受再一次沈重的打击。

分享到
重点单词
  • absorbvt. 吸纳,吸引 ... 的注意,吞并
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi